Need some tips for Ret HM Siege

So i've cleared up to 8/14H comfortably and i'm trialing for an 11/14HM group tomorrow night. I've done Malkorok down to about 10% and i'm fairly comfortable. I was curious if anyone had any tips for the next few? Also transitioning from 10m to 25m. Thanks in advance!

Take Divine Purpose for Spoils,

They'll probably give you raid CD assignments, using both your bop and devo for Thok.

As for Siegecrafter progression, if assigned to a belt, always save your DPS CD's for the belt, the lasers move on belts so while youre learning to adjust to that I'd take Unbreakable Spirit just to reduce all the magic damage you can take and to bubble lasers you think you might miss. Don't worry too much about dpsing the boss, or putting all you can for that matter, if there is a trillion crawler mines and 1 targets you, don't risk it, just run away from the boss/mines. If you're an engineer swapping to EMP generator for belt tinker places a stun on the crawler mines with no diminishing returns.

GL

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Dakeshi you are my second Ret love (After Anaxie, obviously :3)

Very good points, did not consider DP for Siege at all. Will use that myself for future battles! <3