Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Players who leave or get kicked should lose a level.
    When this happens again the moment you're level is maxed, you will lose 5 levels and all your gear including banked items will be deleted.

There's a reason you fellas aren't game designers.

I'd say almost impossible, I'm sorry

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudge View Post
    I don't know why anyone else would be all that much in disagreement with me on that.
    Because I wouldn't risk losing 1/5 of my weekly valor cap, no matter if I need them or not. I'd just not queue at all.

Quote Originally Posted by caelius View Post
    Because I wouldn't risk losing 1/5 of my weekly valor cap, no matter if I need them or not. I'd just not queue at all.
    And why wouldn't that be good for EVERYONE?

Quote Originally Posted by Smudge View Post
    And why wouldn't that be good for EVERYONE?
    so, 2 hour plus dps queues would be good for everyone? Tell me more about how getting less people to use something that a large population is suppose to use is a good thing. Gating people like that is a good way to kill the feature and help kill the game. So no. It'd be bad for EVERYONE.

Quote Originally Posted by dusselldorf View Post
    There's a reason you fellas aren't game designers.
    I was thinking of a reply, but this says it all really. Mostly horrible ideas in this thread from people who don't understand the aim/audience of things like LFR.
    Originally Posted by Tseric
    When you can understand how a group of belligerent and angry posters can drive away people from this game with an uncrafted and improvisational campaign of misery and spin-doctoring, then perhaps, you can understand the decisions I make.