Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by caelius View Post
    You guys aren's really using your brain before posting, are you? Sorry, but: That's one of the most stupid ideas ever. Why? Because there would be even less tanks and healers queueing then - if any.
    It might be sufficient just to blend the drop tables for all the bosses in each LFR/Flex wing. That would fix the "Only need this boss" problem

But personally I think people should feel strongly committed to finishing any wing that they queue for, or else pay a significant penalty.

If I was only looking for one Runestone, or a dagger for my rogue, and it dropped on the first boss I killed, I would certainly give up 200 valor to leave early if I was tired or not in the mood to continue. I don't know why anyone else would be all that much in disagreement with me on that.

Basically, I think that if you queue for LFR you should plan to play through to the end, and everyone else should be able to count on you to do that unless you have a stronger reason than "meh" to leave.

Players who leave or get kicked should lose a level.
    When this happens again the moment you're level is maxed, you will lose 5 levels and all your gear including banked items will be deleted.

There's a reason you fellas aren't game designers.

I'd say almost impossible, I'm sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Smudge View Post
    I don't know why anyone else would be all that much in disagreement with me on that.
    Because I wouldn't risk losing 1/5 of my weekly valor cap, no matter if I need them or not. I'd just not queue at all.

Awesome signature by Toraah - thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by caelius View Post
    Because I wouldn't risk losing 1/5 of my weekly valor cap, no matter if I need them or not. I'd just not queue at all.
    And why wouldn't that be good for EVERYONE?

Quote Originally Posted by Smudge View Post
    And why wouldn't that be good for EVERYONE?
    so, 2 hour plus dps queues would be good for everyone? Tell me more about how getting less people to use something that a large population is suppose to use is a good thing. Gating people like that is a good way to kill the feature and help kill the game. So no. It'd be bad for EVERYONE.

Quote Originally Posted by dusselldorf View Post
    There's a reason you fellas aren't game designers.
    I was thinking of a reply, but this says it all really. Mostly horrible ideas in this thread from people who don't understand the aim/audience of things like LFR.
    Originally Posted by Tseric
    When you can understand how a group of belligerent and angry posters can drive away people from this game with an uncrafted and improvisational campaign of misery and spin-doctoring, then perhaps, you can understand the decisions I make.