Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    It's an extremely obvious mechanic, and he is making fun of people that don't understand such easy mechanic. Not that hard to 'get'.
    Joy, who's in your sig and avatar?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Joy, who's in your sig and avatar?
    Totally off-topic... But it's Taylor Momsen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    WoD Pre-order fund and Donations: None, got more of a laugh out of me.
    =D Was 70/70 literally 20 minutes after this video.

I'm not trying to be a dick, actually serious, if it was a wipe then maybe, considering it doesn't one shot on LFR, if the tank ran into it 5 times in a row, got ressed, ran in, hilarious, but that was just, I don't even know tbh.
    This was after 2 consecutive wipes on this boss and a bunch of kids that couldn't figure out which group they were in on spoils! And it isn't conveyed well to those that do not know me and watch my videos regularly, but I am not actually mad in this video. Just randomly making commentary to fill the time. I only do LFR to get BIS items for my characters CM sets for classes I do carrys on.

All serious, it's nice to see Vodka coming back.
    Yeah. Was fun raiding with Duality this tier for Progression, but really am glad to be back in the might Clown show that is vodka. Such good times since I joined them years ago. Many hilarious moments and great kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Neos300 View Post
    "You are playing WoW, please uninstall"
    I don't know why, but I genuinely laughed at that. Maybe I'm finally getting tired. Insomnia is a bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    I don't think its funny, I think its sad really how incredibly bad some people are. I really hope there is a much greater separation of LFR and normal raiding in WoD. I never want to go into that cesspool of window licking badness ever again. That doesn't mean I want LFR removed, keep it there for those that "enjoy" it, and use it to keep those people away from the rest of the gene pool.
    This might sound like off-topic, but I personally believe that sad things like that SHOULD be funny for those who find them sad. In other words, there *needs* to be shaming. People who fail like this SHOULD hear hysterical laughter, should be shamed to the ground and so on.

The problem of the modern world is that we tolerate and encourage people being completely brain-dead and retarded. Calling people out on '%insert_something_here%-shaming' became the new thing - nowadays we think that every single person in the world is free to do anything but everyone else is obligated to say 'Thank you Rupert' like we're on some anonymous cancer patients meetup, not criticising and/or telling the person that he is bad, wrong, stupid, retarded, unskilled and so on.

Obviously I don't encourage dicks who want to badmouth everyone; however, people who defend such behaviour as that which we see in LFR nowadays, are even worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Haven't heard the recording yet since I'm at work but wanted to share my Thok story.

Thok is down the hallway and coming back. The raid is just past the hallway on the left dealing with one of the Jailors. One of our healers gets fixating and starts running down the hallway. The Jailor is almost dead so I decide to start getting the crap out of there before the healer dies. To her credit she realizes her mistake but starts running down side of the arena so I back up into the middle of it. At the last second she then decides to go into the middle where I am and Thok eats me for breakfast. So who gets blamed? Yep me.

Quote Originally Posted by Koilie View Post
    This is just for laughs. Commentary during LFR thok attempt #3. Enjoy.

http://www.twitch.tv/koilie/c/3951164
    LOL this got linked on my mumble yesterday.

I absolutely pissed myself, well played lol!

I always rage so hard on Thok lol, if anyone ever dies to Chomp... CAN YOU NOT SEE THE FUCKING GREAT DINOSAUR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM, YOU ARE AWARE IT'S THERE YES?!
    Last edited by Anzen; 2014-03-27 at 01:36 PM.

Thank you for making my day today, Koilie

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehunter View Post
    If LFR is just meant to be a shit sightseeing mode, then fine. But it could be oh so much more.
    With Flex, why does LFR need to be more than sight seeing mode?

I lol'd. Thanks for posting!

so you were the only person that ran towards him and you put shit on the people doing it correctly?