Gravity - Medivh LF Heroic exp ranged dps for our 10 M 10/14H group

So as the title says were are an Alliance guild looking for exp. ranged dps for our 10 man heroic group. We do not care if you want to stay on your server or not..that is not an issue. We lost a few people and need to get rolling again. We would prefer you have at least 8/14 heroic exp. but it's not required. If you have any question plz contact me in game at Carla#1253 or here.
    You can apply on the site Gravity-Medivh.enjin.com
    Raid times are wed-fri 7-10 est.
    Last edited by Glitterbomb; 2014-03-26 at 09:27 PM. Reason: could use 1 more solid dps

Hi there! Currently posting here as I am in class and can't add you on battletag at the moment. I'll do that when I get home.

I am interested in raiding with you. I am a 567 Frost Mage with 9/14H exp (8/14H kills) on my Resto Druid. My Mage is my main and has only taken a backseat due to me filling a healing spot for a raid team. I am knowledgable in all 3 specs but as Frost and I pull numbers at my ilvl to compete with 570+ dps. I have logs if you'd like to see my numbers (some are a couple weeks old but I can log newer ones). I would be server transfering due to my Mage being Horde and after WoWProgressing your guild, I see you are Alliance which isn't an issue for me. I'll be sure to also get a hold of you when I get home but below is my battletag if you happen to read this and are interested. I'll be on MMO-C for awhile during class so I'll take a look at this thread later.

Battletag: Diesik#1220
    Armory: Diesik - Wyrmrest Accord (can't get link as the WoW site is blocked here)

Diesik I added you to battletag and we would love to see some of your logs and would like to interview you. If you could fill out our app at Gravity-Medivh.enjin.com it would be great.

- - - Updated - - -

still could use 1 more solid dps preferably hunter
    Last edited by Glitterbomb; 2014-03-26 at 07:34 PM.

Still need 1 hunter for Heroic blackfuse :P