Poll: Which suit?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    OMG, that second one looks badass, has techology finally develloped enough to make awesome looking spacesuits? Hah, the aliens will be so jalous one first contact!

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I actually like the third one on an aesthetic point of view but then gold I always found gold a pretty color.

Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    The shorts over pants looks weird. And even though they have glowy stuff on them, black suits in space is a bad idea.
    They're not for in space, really; just for testing.
    But even then, they wouldn't be for in space, but on mars. If at all for anything other than advertisement.

Voted Technology because:

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    OMG, that second one looks badass, has techology finally develloped enough to make awesome looking spacesuits? Hah, the aliens will be so jalous one first contact!
    lol, that is a suit that says, "hey look cool people, lets go hang out with them." lol
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Number two only decent looking option.

Deleted
    Tron legacy lawl

Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    lol, that is a suit that says, "hey look cool people, lets go hang out with them." lol
    Or the aliens will just come and beat us up for our awesome space suits. But that would still be pretty badass.