Poll: ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Still rocking my DH as I love kiting stuff

Slowly leveling a crusader atm (only put in 20 levels since I started playing last night). Once I get him through the game, and to 70, with enough gear to do T1 at level 70, then I'll try my DH, Wiz and Monk at T1 70 as well. Not sure after that...might finish leveling my Barb(currently 57).

Crusader seems like a solid class but I wish the wrath spenders did like 25% more damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fire lord Azula!!! Only got wizard/ witch doctor to max and hadn't tried rest...neither are that fun really Think I'll level a crusader and see if that's any good

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raeph View Post
    Slowly leveling a crusader atm (only put in 20 levels since I started playing last night). Once I get him through the game, and to 70, with enough gear to do T1 at level 70, then I'll try my DH, Wiz and Monk at T1 70 as well. Not sure after that...might finish leveling my Barb(currently 57).

Crusader seems like a solid class but I wish the wrath spenders did like 25% more damage.
    Everything changes when you get geared. I blast through T3 now without a single care in the world. With a few more upgrades(shield+rings/amulets) I will probably do t4 with ease and t5 with some issues. Crusader is really gear dependent

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razerguy View Post
    Which class is your main in RoS?
    Been playing Crusader and loving it.

For now I've been only using Punish/Shield Bash combination, but I might test out some AoE power today to speed-up the leveling.

Wizard since the start of d3v

My main was monk, but now I am leveling Crusader and loving it.

Damn, it's like barb and monk combined, but with different gameplay. So nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Barb and Warrior in WoW, lol. Warrior in every game I play!
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Deleted
    My hC wizard died about 10mins into the patch.... i guess i should read patch notes, I would have known cm was gone...
    now my main is WD in HC, pretty boring class, but it still has good survivablity

Have played 9 hrs crusader lvl 33 so far playing the story and is at the part where you look for kuuls blood that is all RoS i have played so far, but the crusader is very fun and i'm gonna keep playing it until 70 even tho i love my 150hrs played barb i'll stick with crusader for now

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Just started to level 66 on my DH I plan in leveling wizard to decide between the two.... I will level a crusader to heaven forbid I like them ×_×

Gonna order it today but my main will be my Monk. Mostly because I really enjoy the play style but I have to say that Crusader looks really interesting.

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

10+ Year Old Account
    I very casually (and cluelessly) played a necromancer in Diablo 2. I made it up to Diablo himself, got annihilated and never played again. The idea of farming for gear didn't exist to me, I didn't know it was an option.

When d3 was close to launch and they would talk about the classes, I found the idea of a witch doctor to be awesome without thinking about the gameplay effects. A dude that summons his own zombie dogs? I made my mind up to run a witch doctor right there and then and haven't looked back, despite getting two other classes to 60.

Right now I run a massive pet build which is working great for me thanks to the new passive at level 68. Five zombie dogs, a gargantuan, a passive to summon fetishes for 60 seconds on attacks (which procs frequently). I'm praying to loot the helmet that increases pet damage. It plays wonderfully and works really well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    Right now I run a massive pet build which is working great for me thanks to the new passive at level 68. Five zombie dogs, a gargantuan, a passive to summon fetishes for 60 seconds on attacks (which procs frequently). I'm praying to loot the helmet that increases pet damage. It plays wonderfully and works really well for me.
    Your wishlist: Mask of Jeram + Tasker&Theo + Starmetal Kukri.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of crusader love, have yet to try one. I'm continuing with my wizard so far

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was going to be Crusader, I do love them but they seem very gear dependant and get crushed quite easily in mass combat.

So i will stick to my Wiz/Monk.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldavala View Post
    Everything changes when you get geared. I blast through T3 now without a single care in the world. With a few more upgrades(shield+rings/amulets) I will probably do t4 with ease and t5 with some issues. Crusader is really gear dependent
    I found that out last night.

Hit level 21 (now level 28) and got Condemn, as well as two upgrades with some good LoH on it (now sporting almost 150 Loh without the Paragon bonus) and its like playing a different class.

Found a good combo to use as well. Cast Condemn then use Falling Sword. When you land you will do the FS damage, then a half second later you'll blow up with Condemn's damage.

I blew up many an elite group like that yesterday...pretty colors.
    Last edited by Raeph; 2014-03-27 at 01:00 PM.

Deleted
    Sticking with my WD like always. Right now, I run almost the same Firebats (Vamp) Build like before, and it works quite well. Not really a fan of playing with pets.

Switched to WD last minute. Leveled her to 60 minutes before expac went live. Been playing her since, I love the way she feels in group play thanks to Pirahnado!

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Running a combination of monk + crusader. At first I thought I would switch to the crusader full time, but I enjoy the monk a lot after the 2.0 changes. I'll play through the story and start farming on my monk then level up a crusader on adventure mode. I have a 60 of everything but a barb at 40 and a DH at 50. I'll be focusing on my holy warriors for a good while before picking up the others seriously again.
    BAD WOLF