Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I don't enjoy LFR at all, but I've been running it for the last few weeks to get the drops for the legendary cloak. I normally don't bother with it just for normal gear drops. That unfortunately puts me behind on gear at the start of every tier, but it just isn't worth the time and aggravation for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm running LFR for transmog purposes. Seeing as the gear will be unique in WoD, I'm trying to get some of the cool re-colored weapons and sets. Currently trying to get the warlock look-alike set on my mage as well as the blackfuse staff. Already got full tier set on my mage, besides belt. Gotta say the mage tier legs look -extremely- amazing. They're have like this white silky texture. Looks AMAZING!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm mostly doing cm's on alts, leveling some horde toons or playing ah.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm running it right now when I'm bored for pets and gear that I may want to xmog in the future. I wish they would make the gear that drops in LFR buy-able at like the DMF or something, even if it is just for xmog purposes. There are a few pieces that I prefer the LFR version of reg/heroic.

I run a few LFRs mainly for the pets that I don't have at least 1 copy of. There's 3 wings that drop pets I need and I only run them when the healer Call to Arms is up to double up on chances and get some valor in the process. I've even been using bonus rolls in ToT LFRs for at least a month now and still nothing

I'd like to have these finished before WoD is out!

Anywhere you can get sigils/secrets/runestones, there are tons of people, and there will continue to be tons of people.

transmog wise i only need my shoulder for my paladin not even sure ill ill lvl my priests hes a maybe depending is a certain talent gets changed or not that changes hes rotation im have4ing badluck on tier gear for priest only has gloves but honesly the tier set for paladin and priests look kind of bad so im thinking of stoping playing wow soon but yeah running this late inless you like the look imho for transmog dont bother then if wow is the only game you play i would say do anything else vs lfr like grinding gold orwhatever you like to do besides raiding goodluck op!

Deleted
    I have 7 90's, which with 6 of them i was running flex/lfr, but got too bored. Now i only do pvp with my mage, much more fun to me. Also LFR is so terrible since they added 90 boost. Just terrible.

Deleted
    I only run it becuase of the legendary quest, if it wasnt for it I wouldnt step foot there.

Doing T14 and T15 lfrs for the legendary quests on alts Ive never hated a feature in a game more than I hate lfr recently. Was the average wow player always this bad or is it a recent thing that everyone in lfr is terrible?
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

It's absolutely shocking, that's what it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Especially with all the new boosters.

Right now I'm only focused on making gold for next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd only run normal or heroic, LFR is kind of a waste at this point because your not even getting anything decent or an experience. I mean standing afk /= fun
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Deleted
    Because people are addicted to WoW and hardly play for fun. There is not a person on this planet that can convince me that doing LFR is fun in any way or form if you have cleared the raid once and seen all there is to see.

I ran the first two wings of ToT on LFR last night. I've never done ToT before, as I left before it was released. It was boring as f**k.
    RETH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    I ran the first two wings of ToT on LFR last night. I've never done ToT before, as I left before it was released. It was boring as f**k.
    LFR-content is allways "boring as fuck" nothing will ever change there.

Deleted
    Doing it for the pets and for the last couple gear pieces.

10+ Year Old Account
    All you get are pay to win boosters. Have fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Whenever there's a healer satchel I queue for it on my shammy to get the last legendary drops. It's somewhat bearable if you put up earthshield and riptide on the tank and alt+tab.

As a matter of fact, I'm on council ToT as I'm writing this post.
    Lol awesome.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Deleted
    I ran LFR to see the content since I stopped playing before ToT. Now I need to run them every week to get the damn legendary cloak.

Sometimes if I'm lucky I die at the start of a boss fight and don't need to pretend I'm actually playing the game.