Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

UK Soldier Converts to Islam, Gets Surgery, Becomes First Transgender Gay Muslim Woma

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3868479.html

Sooooo...this is a thing. This is hilariously strange.
    Last edited by Beefsquatch; 2014-03-26 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Changed the web link to something more pleasant to read.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Not first. Iran has for longest time sanctioned sex changes and actually subsidies them on national level.

Okay, maybe first for UK soldier.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    That website has some of the worse journalism I've ever read. The writing of that article is painful as fuck with cheap shots taken. It actually just plain hurts.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

"You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

whoa lots of bigotry in that article
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    People worry too much on what other people do.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Strange bedfellows make politics?

Deleted
    He's the first soldier granted, but that fact doesn't really put any onus upon it; Unless you're following the thread of thought soldiers are somehow prejudiced against Muslims... Don't really see the thread worthiness of this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    <3 bby

/10innuendos

Deleted
    I had to look at the picture several times, before deciding that is was not Matt Lucas in a headscarf.

Sounds like a The Onion article.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Not first. Iran has for longest time sanctioned sex changes and actually subsidies them on national level.

Okay, maybe first for UK soldier.
    Don't some of the more liberal Muslim nations actually encourage sex changes because it's "less homosexual" than a straight up homosexual relationship?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Don't some of the more liberal Muslim nations actually encourage sex changes because it's "less homosexual" than a straight up homosexual relationship?
    Pretty much dis.

Although, not quite encouragement, they do have some VERY active transgender and crossdessing community's, which would shock most.

I think Vice may of done a gig on it, i'll look for it quickly.

^The bottom line is there's more to the so called "Muslim world" than western media portrays.

Deleted
    These people need better plastic surgeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    And i thought people attempting to get server firsts were crazy >.< I wonder how many achievement points he/she got from doing all that >.<

Also i wonder how she/ he broke this news to his/her friends and family...

Mum, dad..I'm having plastic surgery...to become a woman...and converting to islam...also I've met a special friend on the interwebs...he's a man...who doesn't know i used to be a man...we've only met twice... we are getting married tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Although, not quite encouragement, they do have some VERY active transgender and crossdessing community's, which would shock most.
    Well, state of Iran subsidies sex change operations so at least they tolerate :P
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Well, state of Iran subsidies sex change operations so at least they tolerate :P
    I'm fairly sure Iran is actually considered a liberal state... as far as that part of the world goes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Order View Post
    These people need better plastic surgeons.
    I know right? I never understood how you can make a man into a woman and still be left with a...man.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel bad that I clicked on the article and gave that horrid site a hit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I know right? I never understood how you can make a man into a woman and still be left with a...man.
    Shit, at least try to make me think a bit before I can tell which you are, the one from the article is an instant "that is a man".