Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    @OP - You have to just get out there. Working is good way to meet new people especially the crappy jobs. In crappy jobs people tend to be chatty to relieve the stress of real life and in a crappy job there's a lot of common ground mainly working at a shitty job.

As one of the posters noted you have to just get out there and not be afraid to make mistakes. We all do dumb things, we are all embarrassed about one thing or another, we all have things we want to hide, so in this respect you are no different than anyone else.

Loneliness really sucks but the cause for it is really your own inaction. Till you actually get your ass out of your chair and face out into the world you are going to remain lonely.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel it's my duty to correct several erroneous uses of "anti-social" in this thread. Sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine.

http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/asocial.html

"Someone who doesn’t enjoy socializing at parties might be described as either “asocial” or “antisocial,’ but “asocial” is too mild a term to describe someone who commits an antisocial act like planting a bomb. “Asocial” suggests indifference to or separation from society, whereas “antisocial” more often suggests active hostility toward society."

Carry on

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    what games do u play ? maybe we can play some together
    Thank you for being the rite kind of person in a thread like this. /bow
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    Move out and socialize?

Get a job, buy nice clothes, a decent apartment, put a down payment on a car. That milkshake will bring some girls to the yard.
    You say that as if it is an easy thing to do. He isn't even employed, and if he was he'd likely only be able to start out in a part time position.

Damn, what I wouldn't give to have the house all to myself for a few weeks.

One man's depression is another man's sanctuary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    what games do u play ? maybe we can play some together
    This reply > every other in this thread. Disregard the rest.

I'll play some games with you too man, gimme a PM if you fancy it.