Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ArMeD_SuRvIvOr View Post
    It's always the healer's fault, no matter the situation. :P
    Oddly enough, I was almost kicked recently for that very reason.

I was doing SM on my healer Monk, and this tank keeps dying and getting pissd off and starts talking shit saying shitty healer and whatnot. He then says in chat "this guy is just trolling now, kick him". I finally speak up and tell him to stop standing in fire and he wont die. He then starts to rage and try and make me feel stupid by sayjmg tnere js no fire, then a dps speaks up and tells him there is fire, and I informed hi, that he should either turm up his graphics or get a pc that can handle SM. We thrn booted him and continued on with the Warlocks blueberry tanking with no problems,.

Deleted
    I heard some stories from early Cata how priests were kicked just because of "you're a priest, bye", but it never happened to me.
    In PvP no.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    I was doing SM on my healer Monk, and this tank keeps dying and getting pissd off and starts talking shit saying shitty healer and whatnot. He then says in chat "this guy is just trolling now, kick him". I finally speak up and tell him to stop standing in fire and he wont die. He then starts to rage and try and make me feel stupid by sayjmg tnere js no fire, then a dps speaks up and tells him there is fire, and I informed hi, that he should either turm up his graphics or get a pc that can handle SM. We thrn booted him and continued on with the Warlocks blueberry tanking with no problems,.
    I've had many times on an alt, as either a tank/healer, and a DPS decided to pull constantly, or do other non-DPS like things and not save them after repeated warnings. Most of the time if I do get kicked, it's because it was a bunch of friends that enable such ass-hattery. The best thing I've learned is to never roll on any items if I see it coming.

There also has been the rare time of getting kicked from pointing out people who afk/do 20k~ dps in LFR... but I stopped doing LFR (and gearing alts) for that very reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blackrock Caverns was one that led to lots of kicking because people do not understand the bosses, stand in shit, don't block beams, are incredibly awful at the simplest things.
    They like to blame the healer when they kill themselves.

Sometimes I've gotten kicked because I avoided dying when they wiped by feigning or running out, I guess out of bitterness that I didn't die with them.

Stood in the Fire ArMeD_SuRvIvOr's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Were you on mute? Mic not working briefly? Even if you typed it out, no1 is paying attention to chat because they're all depending on people speaking with Skype.
    If they were any good, they'd have multitasking skills. If they can't read the chat, not my problem. =/
    Really sucks if they start to limit their vision for an expansion just to get the next one out faster.
    BLOOD DPS. Never forget. Still campaigning to get you back, babe.

I have seen my fair share of what you have experienced but in random BGs, not RBGs... but that is to be expected in randoms, heh.
    I have seen way too many people just tunnel or stay in mid or not do the objectives unless some people scream it out in BG chat over and over, usually it's me whose telling them to smarten up but some BGs are a loss anyway. Some random BGs are very coordinated and we win or maybe the other team just sucked in gear or skill or both.

Deleted
    I don't get why the OP is upset he was kicked. In his shoes I'd have left at the end of the game. And on the flipside Ican see why OPs team may have perceived him as being a whiny brat. I just don't see where the issue is.

I've had a few times in heroic dungeons where I've realized one member is not in the "correct" spec (eg: they have a damage role but are in healer gear and spec or vice versa) and when called on it, don't do anything (not that they were doing anything anyway). I've found that I'll end up getting kicked for what I assume is my "not going fast enough"

I just shrug, laugh and re-queue. There's no point get upset over stuff like that.

BTW: Please stop using "Yolo". Its a horrible, horrible thing.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

10+ Year Old Account
    a few times on a blood dk in mostly dps gear. retards just don't understand dks.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Blackrock Caverns was one that led to lots of kicking because people do not understand the bosses, stand in shit, don't block beams, are incredibly awful at the simplest things.
    They like to blame the healer when they kill themselves.

Sometimes I've gotten kicked because I avoided dying when they wiped by feigning or running out, I guess out of bitterness that I didn't die with them.
    Oh man that dude with the armor and the fire... so few tanks knew what they were doing with that .. the horrible memories...
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Quote Originally Posted by Hoka Inumuta View Post
    Well can you really be "wrongfully" kicked?
    Of course you can.

For those aware of how the Sha of Pride fight works:

Last week I got kicked on my tank for having too much pride and getting MC'd.

The other tank called me out on it.

For those that don't know, Sha of Pride puts a debuff on the current tank called Wounded Pride that lasts 15 seconds. For every time Sha melee's the tank with this debuff, the tank gains pride and so the off tank should always taunt when the debuff goes out. If the other tank doesn't taunt, the tank with the boss gets insane amounts of pride.
    Last edited by Anzen; 2014-03-28 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post
    I've had a few times in heroic dungeons where I've realized one member is not in the "correct" spec (eg: they have a damage role but are in healer gear and spec or vice versa) and when called on it, don't do anything (not that they were doing anything anyway).
    I didn't get kicked for this but I have an amusing story. I once was leveling a very low alt and the tank that popped in was in Balance spec, bear form, and geared every which way. But the biggest problem was that he would run up to a pile of adds and do nothing but spam jump while they ran around and killed everyone and I healed my ass off trying to keep us alive (and generally failing). Tank called me bad. Fortunately the rest of the group saw what he was doing and we kicked him instead of me. Pretty sure that guy was a troll because I really don't think it's possible to be THAT awful.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Of course you can.

For those aware of how the Sha of Pride fight works:

Last week I got kicked on my tank for having too much pride and getting MC'd.

The other tank called me out on it.

For those that don't know, Sha of Pride puts a debuff on the current tank called Wounded Pride that lasts 15 seconds. For every time Sha melee's the tank with this debuff, the tank gains pride and so the off tank should always taunt when the debuff goes out. If the other tank doesn't taunt, the tank with the boss gets insane amounts of pride.
    Sounds like your lfr-group was fully retarded there, 24 people that didnt know about the tank mechanics?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Plenty of times. It's much better to just stay quiet and go along for the ride, I've noticed.
    Moral of life really ain't it :/

I've never had trouble since I have a tenancy to do my job and shut up, If someone shouts at me I try fix it and say sorry.
    The only time I've ever called someone out has been in LFG and LFR since I try and avoid PuG groups in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    Sounds like your lfr-group was fully retarded there, 24 people that didnt know about the tank mechanics?
    Wasn't LFR, think it was a flex lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I was in a LFD group doing Dire Maul.... West, I think it was. We'd wiped because the tank overpulled the giant treeant trash near the start of the instance. The rest of us released and ran back in. Tank sat there. When we got back, I couldn't reach him to res, because he'd managed to die well beyond where the trash was patrolling. Tank demanded a res. I explained my predicament. Tank demanded a res again. I explained my predicament again.
    Boom. Kicked out of group.
    The thing that confused me, was one of the DPS whispered me afterwards like "Mate, that was so unfair, you did nothing wrong."
    And I thought to myself.... Well why the fuck did you click accept to the vote kick then, you numpty?
    Anyway, that's the only time I've been votekicked from a group.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Wasn't LFR, think it was a flex lol.
    Ye, in LFR you can solotank it without tank switching.

Deleted
    So many times over the courses of years.

Latest would be with a tank reroll in LFR. We die to enrage on boss : it's the tank's fault because he has no stuff.
    Yep, that's LFR logic. Retagged instantly and killed the same boss on our first attempt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have never been kicked from anything. Guild, group, Lfd, lfr, a pug raid. You would have to be an idiot to kick the best player in your team out.
    Aye mate

15+ Year Old Account
    Not really. Don't think I've been kicked even once.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!