Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    So many times over the courses of years.

Latest would be with a tank reroll in LFR. We die to enrage on boss : it's the tank's fault because he has no stuff.
    Yep, that's LFR logic. Retagged instantly and killed the same boss on our first attempt.

Australia! G-day Mate!... (We don't really speak like that)
    Have never been kicked from anything. Guild, group, Lfd, lfr, a pug raid. You would have to be an idiot to kick the best player in your team out.
    Angels and Airwaves
    Aldmeri Dominion - Imperial - Templar - Laethys - High Elf - Assassin - Frostmourne - Orc - Rogue - Sea of Sorrows - Norn - Thief
    Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer - Battlefield 4 - Engineer - Diablo 3 - Wizard

Not really. Don't think I've been kicked even once.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

I was kicked on my monk tank early on cause I wouldn't listen to teh "healer"..... the dps all agreed that I should stick with the healer so they al get heals on big pulls and what not....

I hope they realized their healer was a feral druid and I was the one healing while tanking... (technically I could solo the dungeons lfg put me in thanks to self heals, I just was too lazy to run to them)

edit:
    I think it was in razorfen kraul at the time?
    Last edited by mickybrighteyes; 2014-03-28 at 01:08 PM.

I got kicked because I was fistweaving, they were like "OMG noob monk queue as healer but go dps!!!" What the braindeads didn't see was that I was topping both healing and dps... Their loss

I got kicked from a few dungeon groups back in the day. Most of those were situations where I ended up in a group with 4 guildies where I was the only "stranger" in the group, so I was outnumbered in pretty much any argument, even when I was right.

I can recall once that I got kicked for going AFK, but I totally admit that one was my own fault. /shrug
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-03-28 at 01:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Have never been kicked from anything. Guild, group, Lfd, lfr, a pug raid. You would have to be an idiot to kick the best player in your team out.
    You'd be amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    I've been kicked from PUGs where I did 70% of the groups damage, no-one died, and my offhealing was in the same ballpark figure as the real healers healing.

Apparently some people like slow and painful 5-mans. We didn't even have any arguments, pretty strange experience.

I've been ganged up on in randoms by guilds, like the nine or so times a DPS has pulled and I told them to slow their roll, or telling a hunter or a lock to turn their pet taunt off.
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k 3.4GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3-1866 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB (2-Way SLI) | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45
    Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler; 200mm Fans x3; | Case: HAF 922 | PSU: Corsair Pro 750W

80+ FPS in Raids on Ultra. Stay mad.

Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    I got kicked because I was fistweaving, they were like "OMG noob monk queue as healer but go dps!!!" What the braindeads didn't see was that I was topping both healing and dps... Their loss
    I haven't gotten kicked for that but I've gotten raged at plenty. My favorite was when I was "doing too much damage and should stick to healing!" when we were in Oculus and all of my damage was while on a dragon.