Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    ... I thought 99% of people liked LFD. Oh wait they do. Why gimp 99% of players for the 1% that are stuck living in the past.
    How is it gimping LFD? You're silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanos27 View Post
    So lots of people hate the LFD tool, and for good reason, so why not give people a reason to actually make groups and travel to said dungeons within their servers?

You can up the amount of Valor you earn, maybe add chances for more drops per boss, who knows? Just something decent to make up for the trouble of creating a group and travel time.
    What if Blizzard developed a dungeon that's harder than current MoP heroics that you had to form a group for and fly to, and rewarded you with 150VP, way more than the 40/80 from a regular dungeon? That would be awesome.

Since they're more challenging maybe you could call them, I dunno, Challenge Modes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

We have flying, people whine about world pvp.
    We have flying, people whine when they have to wait more than 2 minutes for a summon.
    The community is stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post
    How is it gimping LFD? You're silly.
    Because you will always be waiting on someone. I want them to force everyone in asap so I can get in there, get it done and get out. Not spend 30mins waiting for everyone to get their arses there. Before Dungeon finder I ALWAYS had to fly/rid there because everyone else is so fucking slow. The amount of time I would have saved in vil/bc and wrath would go into the 100s of hours if they just ported everyone there.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Because you will always be waiting on someone. I want them to force everyone in asap so I can get in there, get it done and get out. Not spend 30mins waiting for everyone to get their arses there. Before Dungeon finder I ALWAYS had to fly/rid there because everyone else is so fucking slow. The amount of time I would have saved in vil/bc and wrath would go into the 100s of hours if they just ported everyone there.
    The OP was an option, not a requirement. LFD would still exist. With that in mind - would you still be against it?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanos27 View Post
    So lots of people hate the LFD tool, and for good reason, so why not give people a reason to actually make groups and travel to said dungeons within their servers?
    Do you know why summoning stones are there? Do you remember the complaint about the removal of Have Group Will Travel? Do you remember people complaining about the removal of portals from Dalaran?

If people loved to travel from A to B, they will. So why were there complaints when they remove the abilities to get from A to B quicker? Maybe because people did not like travelling from A to B. I remember when I joined my guild and started raiding, I was the noob, newbie. I was excited. So I always flew to the instances. Once invites were handed out, the guild chat was full of summon please, summon please, summon please.

So who are these people that enjoys travelling A to B via the scenic route?