Deck Spotlight: Tidesoftime's Modern Control Shaman, Fight Night S5E3 Decklists, S4 Rankings
New Wave of Alpha Invites, Designer Insights: Giving Tyrael Justice
Warlords of Draenor Developer Interviews
There were a few developer interviews at the recent press events, so today we are taking a look at an interview with Alex Afrasiabi from games.on.net.
- There is no guarantee that all character models will be done by release, but they hope to have most ready.
- The biggest thing stopping players from coming back is leveling.
- As the game got older, more and more content was added, which makes it harder for people to catch up when they return.
- Having to deal with all of the other things that are a part of coming back to the game along with leveling is too much for some people.
- When you come back to the game and use a boost, your bars are cleared, talents unlearned,
- The team also looked at significantly increasing experience rates rather than offering a boost, but it didn't feel great and the boost was the better option.
Warlords of Draenor - New Blingtron
It looks like Engineers will be getting a new Blingtron in Warlords of Draenor, but not a new mount.
Official Class Roles Forums Closing (EU)
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
TCG Art Update
Blizzard has updated the art gallery to feature ten new pieces.