Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacashamanica View Post
    Doesn´t care, they are selling this expac with the new characters as a plus, so don´t having them for the release is an illegal move at least in Europe(selling things with misleading adversiting), they are fooling the clients with that publicity!
    The Vanilla manual was full of stuff that wasn't actually in at launch like Dwarf mages.
    The box for Wrath lists new dance moves and aerial combat as included features.

They aren't going to get in trouble with the law for possibly needing to patch some things in later.

nop , I leave WoW 4 years ago. all should.
    Why are you posting so actively on this website dedicated to a game you stopped playing 4 years ago?
    Last edited by link_991; 2014-03-27 at 05:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Considering they thought that making harder heroics would be a good idea for group finder groups and also that making a fuck ton of dailies would be good for end game content, it's not exactly too far fetched to believe they didn't think of it straight up.
    This thread is just full of salt.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Then I shall ask.. why do you care?

No seriously, if it is a game you haven't touched in 4 years why do you feel the need to burst a blood vessel yelling about them on the forums?

Do you not have better things to do in your life or are you that pathetic that you spend your time getting angry over things you hate on a forum dedicated to the thing you hate?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Latest I see is November, but Earliest is September, maybe August if they can push it. But not counting on it.
    Eh, I'm still of the personal opinion that Blizzard is saying 'Fall 2014' to give themselves wiggle room, because if we do see a September release date or later, that's an entire year with no new content, something Blizzard has stated that they've been wanting to seriously avoid repeating after Wrath, and to a lesser extent, Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    You quit four years ago? Why.. are you still on a forum for WoW?

IF I were to quit, I'd just quit and be done with it all. People like you confuse me to no end as to why you must come around bashing something you no longer play and obviously don't care about anymore.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So you are going nuts and getting mad over something that does not concern you anymore since you stopped playing so long ago, how about you just go away since what happens in WoW now really does apply to you anymore..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    You quit four years ago? Why.. are you still on a forum for WoW?

IF I were to quit, I'd just quit and be done with it all. People like you confuse me to no end as to why you must come around bashing something you no longer play and obviously don't care about anymore.
    Yeah really stumped me why they would come here bashing on a game they no longer play..

Doesn´t care, they are selling this expac with the new characters as a plus, so don´t having them for the release is an illegal move at least in Europe(selling things with misleading adversiting), they are fooling the clients with that publicity!
    How long have you been playing WOW? They have said the same thing with the same vague "no guarantees" about every single thing they've ever done or made. So you've been fine with it until now. Just pretend you still are as ignorant as usual.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

The biggest thing stopping players from coming back is leveling.
    I find this highly unlikely. But, I don't have their internal data, so maybe it's true.

As the game got older, more and more content was added, which makes it harder for people to catch up when they return.
    That's why you keep adding more and more catch up mechanics. Not a way to bypass the entire experience.

Having to deal with all of the other things that are a part of coming back to the game along with leveling is too much for some people.
    Then why exactly are they playing the game? They just want to skip it all and go straight to the end?

They team also looked at significantly increasing experience rates rather than offering a boost, but it didn't feel great and the boost was the better option.
    That is truly the most pathetic excuse I've heard coming from a developer interview in a long time. They could have cut the amount of time to hit required to hit max level in half or even more if they wanted to! Anything else to make the experience "less painful" than just saying "swipe your credit card and we'll give you a raid-ready, level capped character instantly!"

They were worried about the earlier zones feeling dead, so they implemented cross-realm zone. CRZ was completely in vain when they implemented level 90 boost. And I know not everyone will use the boost, but so far, apparently over a hundred thousand already have. That's a lot less people populating those low level zones!

This should not have been added to the game until WoD was launched. And even then, having a level 90 character should be a requirement before you can boost another character to 90; just like how you needed a lvl 55 character to make a Death Knight.

What's the matter Blizz? Sub numbers looking a little bit low going into the new expansion, had to artificially boost your profits for the next shareholder meeting? Also, don't forget the fact that despite all of this, they are charging us $10 more for the expansion.
    Last edited by OneSent; 2014-03-27 at 06:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    More TCG art on the website, hmm? Let's see... *looks over the images*

Well, it's a better lot than most. Only has that blood elf caster with the mutated legs and an elf rogue with your typical broken B&B pose.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    New Character Models
    So a key feature of the trailer for WoD may or may not be ready in time.... WTF

They should've just gave everyone a free level 60 back then since it took just as long if not longer than it does now to level to 90. Honest answer would be the game is 10 years old and the genre really offers nothing new so we along with everyone else lose subs. Also if they release the game later than the 10th anniversary I'd be shocked. Sometime around there would give them enough time to get things ready and make the launch kinda special?
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2014-03-27 at 06:17 AM.

Watch they'll delay human and blood elf, everyone will race change because of the new models that are out.... then BAM belf / human released best models in game new cycle of race changes.

Deleted

If you have left wow then why the comments, and ALL should stop the doomslaying, wow is gonna be around for a LONG time get over it and move on nothing to see here

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    Watch they'll delay human and blood elf, everyone will race change because of the new models that are out.... then BAM belf / human released best models in game new cycle of race changes.
    lol I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't too far off.

Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    I find this highly unlikely. But, I don't have their internal data, so maybe it's true.
    What is your opinion on this matter then?

That's why you keep adding more and more catch up mechanics. Not a way to bypass the entire experience.
    Then, by making catch up mechanics for 1-90 will simply destroy the experience for those who DO like to level and quest. The boost up mechanic is out there, it's a gift to people who know what they're doing, and you don't even have to use it. Ever!

Then why exactly are they playing the game? They just want to skip it all and go straight to the end?
    We're talking about returning players. So yes, they have experienced all of this, or at least ... most of it. And they left for a reason. Maybe they do not like one expansion content, such as for example Pandaria? returning players will simply want to go and start playing the expansion they just bought. So yes, exactly.
    Now, it is an option for new players, but I'd never use that boost as a new player unless I have friends on end game to play with. But that's just me I guess. I like to play the game I pay for, and paying for like.. 4 expansions including the main game just for 10 levels? I don't think any sane new player will agree to that.

That is truly the most pathetic excuse I've heard coming from a developer interview in a long time. They could have cut the amount of time to hit required to hit max level in half or even more if they wanted to! Anything else to make the experience "less painful" than just saying "swipe your credit card and we'll give you a raid-ready, level capped character instantly!"
    Why would they do that? What if someone wants to enjoy leveling? Don't suggest things that only works for you. Leveling is too easy as it is, no need to make it a complete joke. People need to make effort when leveling a character, if they choose to.

The game will be released in december and not even with all new models? WTF blizzard! you are fooling everyone then with your "new models at game release " campaing publicity! what a shame . Blizzard is now full of liars and lazy fucks!
    Technically as long as models are released DURING his xpac, there is no false advertising. All they said were "new models." They never said they would be at release as far as I know. And this isn't the first time they have brought this up. At least this time we are actually getting them. I for one, appreciate the fact that they are even bothering to upgrade the models, and I realize that takes time and resources. Meanwhile someone else is complaining about how <random element> is not getting the attention they think it should because they are busy upgrading models. Limited resources and the inability to make everyone happy all of the time? I think they are doing an awesome job.

Deleted
    The game will be released in december and not even with all new models? WTF blizzard! you are fooling everyone then with your "new models at game release " campaing publicity! what a shame . Blizzard is now full of liars and lazy fucks!
    You pissed me off in 7AM! You mad bro?

Before you even starting making any post and accusing someone, why don't you check is that even true? As I saw they announce new models in WoD (not on release date).

Later in comments you wrote "I stopped playing 4 years ago?". WTF you even care about this? If active players (Like me and majority of ppl that comment) don't really care about this, why are you mad?

Blizzard is full of liars and lazy fucks? I never had so much exp with devs and I rly can't comment that, but I posted tons of tickets in my WoW game life and I can't remember that I got same GM twice, or even via skype before they switch on phone callback. They are doing their job, only you think that is easy..

I think that you are only one who is full if lies... Go play with legos

I think I would bet on the legal team of Activision vs a raging teenager on a gaming forum in regards to breaking any laws.

The biggest thing stopping players from coming back is leveling.
    So they put a whopping $60 price tag on it. I am battling to see how that is going to encourage players to return. Yes, I know about the 1 free level 90. Returning players better pick wisely because once you click that button it's $60 to change your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    "They team also looked at significantly increasing experience rates rather than offering a boost, but it didn't feel great and the boost was the better option."

uhu charge for a boost or update the experience rates for free..

cant say im surprised they went with the money option
    it is free with the expansion for returning players. They could have done bonus exp with the xpansion and sold exp potions in the store, it would have been the same thing, right? Just because they could have gone with a different FREE option doesn´t mean they wouldn´t have added a pay option in the store.

logic fail.