Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    This point has been raised multiple times since season 1 and blizz has responded that they wont do it
    because it would make the game more complicated and harder for casuals.

So basically this means that pvp is unbalanced because of bad gamers.
    Even if they did separate the two they would still find a way to fuck it up... Just throwing that out there.

wow its fucking 5.4 and people still havent learned the tradeoffs between specing warlocks defensive talents. If anything that class has the highest amount of pros/cons and exploitable strenghts and weaknesses by now.

I fought a lock the other day in a match - he had almost 800k+ hp - That is a lot of hp to have to burn through with a healer beside him.
    And this is it. This playerbase is doomed.
    PvE is a minigame // Rerolled from affly to spriest after 8 years, thx pandaland changes

But they already did try to seperate pve/pvp "in some way"
    I mean right now every skill has its own pvp scaling or did i miss something?

About the nerfs: hunter pls ! Its crazy... Maybe it is because im to bad to deal with them.. but im usually on half life after like mmm 2 seconds leaving me unable to start do something about them to begin with...
    Last edited by evridej; 2014-04-07 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by evridej View Post
    But they already did try to seperate pve/pvp "in some way"
    I mean right now every skill has its own pvp scaling or did i miss something?

About the nerfs: hunter pls ! Its crazy... Maybe it is because im to bad to deal with them.. but im usually on half life after like mmm 2 seconds leaving me unable to start do something about them to begin with...
    Most cc has a different effect in pvp and a couple of damage spells like csmash, chaos bolt and find weakness.

and yeah, nobody cares about 1vs1 so you wanting nerfs because you can't 1vs1 a hunter will never happen

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    Most cc has a different effect in pvp and a couple of damage spells like csmash, chaos bolt and find weakness.

and yeah, nobody cares about 1vs1 so you wanting nerfs because you can't 1vs1 a hunter will never happen
    Ok and did i mention 1v1 somewhere ?
    From your other post i can clearly see that there is no sense in arguing about the hunter with you so lets end conversation here
    Last edited by evridej; 2014-04-07 at 08:45 AM.