Deleted

lvl60 char with no gear, wut to do?

i got a lvl 60 barbarian, monk, wd and dh, i want to lvl them up to 70
    but they don't have any gear, only my wizz has gear
    wut should i do?

Find a same level or higher friend that has better gear that will group with you.

1. Crafting
    2. Buy crap from vendors, play on normal until you get better
    3. Ask friends
    4. Make new chars at level 1.

Quote Originally Posted by razerguy View Post
    i got a lvl 60 barbarian, monk, wd and dh, i want to lvl them up to 70
    but they don't have any gear, only my wizz has gear
    wut should i do?
    Craft whatever gear you can, and then play on normal. If necessary, reset the quests and play from the very first one again on normal. Really, though, you shouldn't have that much trouble gearing up through normal play on low difficulty. The game is designed to allow a player who starts today to get through Act V without having to farm forever to do it -- if you have no gear, then you are in a similar position to what they would be, and should be able to make it through the same way.

Go into Game Options> Set Difficulty to Torment 1> Click open game to public> Then Click join game and go to town in act 5 and you will have gear in less than hour.

Simple as that you will get in a group with 4 people quickly and be getting gear, because literally every piece will be an upgrade.

I level all characters on Master for bonus exp. and immediately step up to Torment 1 after lvl 60, you will be in a group with 4 people and they will probably do more damage, but you will start to contribute in no time.