Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    There is no LFR version of the heirlooms.
    Goddammit

Well at least this isn't my most derp moment of the week/month/year
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Goddammit

Well at least this isn't my most derp moment of the week/month/year
    I feel like you just initiated story-time!

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    So as we all know, the first heirloom you receive from Garrosh will always be for usable for your current loot specialization.
    [/SIZE]
    Just like to point out, this is false. It will be usable by your class. I got a dagger as combat... thats like giving a mage a spirit weapon or a feral an int weapon. You could argue off hand, but you aren't suppose to be able to get an offhand for your guaranteed usable item either.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    Just like to point out, this is false. It will be usable by your class. I got a dagger as combat... thats like giving a mage a spirit weapon or a feral an int weapon. You could argue off hand, but you aren't suppose to be able to get an offhand for your guaranteed usable item either.
    Current-state combat doesn't really care whether your off-hand is 2.6 or 1.8 unless I'm mistaken. Only main-hand must be 2.6 the way current mastery/passives work. There should be literally zero difference between 1.8 and 2.6 of the same ilvl in off-hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    Loot spec != talent spec. For pure dps classes, there is no difference between loot specs. It's designed to give you something you can use, it's not guaranteed to give you something optimal.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemishowl View Post
    I feel like you just initiated story-time!
    Oh, nothing all that great - I just forgot there is no LFR version of the heirlooms

edit/update

Dammit again, I just realized you were probably inquiring about what was my most derp moment of the year, eh ?
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.