Making a new Group, need advices.

Hello everyone.
    I've stopped playing due to lack of time and some other stuff around the time MOP was released, never actually raided on it, just a few openraid groups but anyway...
    Now that we are coming to the end of the exp and my schedulle is pretty flexible right now. Me and a few friends decided to put the train back on its trails...
    I was RL for hardcore guilds for the last 2 exps but since i've been REALLY OUT of wow for the last year (and i heard it changed quite a bit regarding PvE), i'd like to get some advices like, whats a good comp for a fresh 10man raid, best approaches on SoO, and so on...

Currently what i have :
    Mage
    Rogue - have a boost availeable so i can roll anything else
    Druid - resto
    Warrior/hunter

I suggest this to cover all the buffs that you will need. Good hunt!

http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/

Deleted
    Your best approach would not be making your own 10 manguild now it would be all of you joining a guild preparing itself for WoD's 20 man mythic raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Lince View Post
    Your best approach would not be making your own 10 manguild now it would be all of you joining a guild preparing itself for WoD's 20 man mythic raiding.
    One tingh i forgot to mention... I DO NOT aim for heroic progression. If it happens good, but if it doesnt, my mais focus is to start building a good foundation for WOD, in wich we can turn to 20man mtc if we want to

Also, whats a good gearing start besides SoO?

Deleted
    From what you have already you should good with frost mage, rogue, fury warrior or a mm hunter (which every he likes playing more, they are both strong choices). But if he goes warrior you won't be able to recruit anymore melee without gimping yourself. 2 melee in a 10m group is pushing it. DPS wise you should find a lock skilled in all 3 specs and 2 more casters of your choice (preferably at least one who has a healing OS). Another frost mage or a boomkin would be my recommendation.

I'm considering to use my insta 90 in a shaman, so i can go heal with an off dps spec... Considering one melee only to be honest, a fury warr or a feral druid... A mage (arcane for now since its a new player) a lock, mm hunter and a shadow priest (off healer) for the dps. Tank wise, any suggestions?