Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Crap series, you mean these guys?

You cannot beat the original.
    i agree the original knock those cheesy dudes from the 80s out of the water

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

wtf is that nose?

It looks surprisingly decent. The mo-cap work looks to be pretty impressive if anything. The movie itself will most likely be average, but marketing it at a summer blockbuster gives it that label by default anyways.

As long as they nail each Turtles' personality I will be fine with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i agree the original knock those cheesy dudes from the 80s out of the water

They have the same color mask.

._. Sure it was way back then but still.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

as long as the cartoon keeps going i dont give a shit about whether or not this movie is bad.

the new cartoon is great, takes a bit of the gritty dark original and a bit of the 80s kid friendly cheesy version and mashes it together to make something wonderful

"so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    After Kung Fu Pandas, P0kem0n and Transformers, the next big thing in WoW will probably be Ninja Turtles. I don't get how the big brains at Blizzard missed them until now.
    In all seriousness, my dream race to have added to WoW is a turtle type race.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    They have the same color mask.

._. Sure it was way back then but still.
    they all had red masks in the original

Deleted
    as long as the cartoon keeps going i dont give a shit about whether or not this movie is bad.

the new cartoon is great, takes a bit of the gritty dark original and a bit of the 80s kid friendly cheesy version and mashes it together to make something wonderful

Please tell me that is a fan made thing?

Deleted
    I loved it as a kid, people born in the 80's grew up with the best cartoons.
    I'd say from 80s & 90s...I've seen great shows from both ages as someone born in 1992. Heck even some stuff in early 2000 was pretty good, it started going downhill from 2000 on though.

Ontopic, I enjoy random action, SGI and some low level humor in a movie so this might be good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalghost View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCjsWpM9zFU

idk how i feel about who's playing april.. but the turtles look cool
    There was already an existing thread about this here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Ninja-Turtles

Deleted

Is that from the same creators of Star Wars Clone Wars because that cartoon was fucking amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    This movie will be terrible.... but hey at least Micheal Bay didn't invite Sheila Bouf
    And then we find out Shite Lebuff is Shredder.

Micheal Bay: Destroying your childhood since 2007.

Please tell me that is a fan made thing?
    its been going on for about 3 seasons and is doing really well. its also some of the best turtle stuff weve had in forever. the design takes a bit of getting used to but once you get over the art style its great

Deleted
    Crap series, you mean these guys?

You cannot beat the original.
    This is the TMNT that I grew up with, atleast I think so. All my toys had this style of logos and advertisement on it...so fucking amazing toys they had.

Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks alright...but with Nickolodeon being behind this, I don't think I should take this movie seriously. I like how the Turtles came out, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darxide View Post
    Micheal Bay: Destroying your childhood since 2007.
    Not sure what you guys would want from a movie or modern show. Just because it has the same concept doesn't mean it's instantly shit.

well, why they wanted to make a live action one after those masterpieces back in the 90's is beyond me. oh wait that's because Michael bay is involved. fuck, well at least I'm not a life long fan so w/e I'd watch it.

ugh, why the fuck is Megan fox April thou, bitch isn't even red headed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Phoenix View Post
    Looks alright...but with Nickolodeon being behind this, I don't think I should take this movie seriously. I like how the Turtles came out, though.
    Nick used to be kick ass, that was before Jonas Brothers and that kind of shows took the spotlight though...

15+ Year Old Account
    I could never get into these things, and it doesn't seem like a good time to start. ><