Field Marshal

<BloodBound> Alterac Valley Games

This is probably the best Alterac Valley I have played in a long time. Lok'holar The Ice Lord Summoned. Some insane damage too. To the TBI members who were unfortunate to face this Good game.

Yes I still lost in overall damage.

http://i.imgur.com/Ub1MbBb.jpg

Miles away from a normal AV. Proud to make this one to remember. Will have a video soon from a guildmate's PoV.

- - - Updated - - -

-snip-

I'm not really seeing the point of this thread aside from advertising your guild + video. Please use the youtube thread if you want to advertise your videos.
    Last edited by Nicola; 2014-03-29 at 12:13 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    Some people propably likes, but I'm too ADHD to farm HK's for an hour in a row in a single BG. But ye, nice vanilla feeling still.
    Quitting WoW is very similar to quitting smoking.

Easier then most people think, the hard part is not coming back a few weeks later.

Completely unrelated, but what are those raid frames you're using?

Looks really fun, miss those kinds of BGs.

Field Marshal
    Thanks Nirse and Revi I am quite happy with how it turned out. Its incredible that we had a great fight vs ally and horde. I am hearing about some sort of Rath Strat and trying to figure out what that is. We just played a super hard defense and collected blood for turn in. Then summoned Lok'holar.

Duffed UI is the main UI. It just skins the classic UI. I like the pillar frames it kinda is clean for me.

Arrgh I am so jealous. In six years of AV never seen the Ice Lord summoned.
    Make your character SUPER SHINY!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_AwGICgZTU

Field Marshal
    I am glad it can still be done. We want to get the bombers and all the upgrades too but to just summon the Ice Lord was epic!

- - - Updated - - -

Just heard about these Rath Strat AV games. I am looking forward to trying these.