Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    If you do that part of the encounter right and have the lower ramp covered with sap and hit the ones who are supposed to explode, it goes very fast because the packs are dying and the next wave comes.. It is the same way with the third boss, if everyone does the landmines, then the boss only has the shield up for a couple seconds.
    How are you finding this so hard to grasp? Even if you _ONE SHOT_ every mob, you can still only kill them as fast as they join the fight and become attackable. When you have to take a pause from pulling at your own pace, it wears thin. You aren't allowed to pull the entire group and the boss, even if you want to.

I think the wedding thing is a bit cool I think it was a bit over board with some of it but hey it is their wedding and they should enjoy their happiest day to it's fullest.

Siege of Niuzao Temple - the scripted event slows us down.

At ilvl 562 it's just a mad zerg rush to the end of the dungeon anyway, so detractors from that rush are heavily frowned upon.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    If you do that part of the encounter right and have the lower ramp covered with sap and hit the ones who are supposed to explode, it goes very fast because the packs are dying and the next wave comes.. It is the same way with the third boss, if everyone does the landmines, then the boss only has the shield up for a couple seconds.

The problem with that encounter is what I quoted above, the guy that thinks melee can AFK. When that happens, the waves are taking maximum time because they are getting all the way to the top platform where players kill them manually and then the next wave spawns in. You are literally adding 30-45 seconds on each wave by doing it like that. If you stack the sap at the far right part of the lower ramp, they die immediately.

But then I just disagree with the scripted parts. Sure, something like MT can be a pain when it is just an unattackable boss giving a speech, and I think the devs got away from that.. but as far as scripted encounters? they add something unique to the dungeon.. But I think it is silly that people are voting down a dungeon as taking too long, and then posting proof that they are ignoring mechanisms which make the dungeon shorter. Siege is getting the most votes because it has 2 such encounters. ´omg, the third boss takes so long, and I feel like I do nothing but kill waves of very easy adds that the tank could solo himself.´ well yeah, because the tank should be soloing those waves and you should be throwing landmines...
    Azrile the sap doesn't matter, I could two shot an entire pack of mobs without it if they would run up faster.
    The whole fight takes a bout 5 mintues by default due to the silly RP, yet I could clear any other Heroic dungeon in just as much time as I can do that one boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post

http://blog.marry-plan.com/2013/11/Visit-2.html

This is a much better and indepth "WoW" wedding here.
    I really (really) want one of those little treasure chests...

10+ Year Old Account
    I want my wedding to be just like this!

That wedding probably confused the crap out of a lot of guests especially older ones. I mean I've played wow since vanilla but I can't imagine ever liking it THAT much. To each their own I suppose.

The one thing confusing me is - when was AQ and the twins a 25 man instance in vanilla?

Cute wedding.. ultimate RP!

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    2nd and 3rd boss have mechanics that make the fight go faster.

2nd boss: make the boss stand in the pool, he gets a stacking debuff that makes him take more damage.

3rd boss: more bombs = boss dies faster. Some people elect to pull the boss with the trash and kill the trash with the bombs.
    IKR? Siege is super fast if you know what you're doing. Especially now the gong's in heroic too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post

http://blog.marry-plan.com/2013/11/Visit-2.html

This is a much better and indepth "WoW" wedding here.
    Soooooooo expensive... :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.