Nephalem Obelisks need a confirmation box

Anyone else fallen victim to this yet? I do it at least 1-2 times a day... go to click an item in chat, but due to the crazy "hit box" of the item links you have to click in a very specific area to actually pull it up, otherwise you just click on the world somewhere and make your character move. Accidentally clicked the obelisk instead of item - character moves over and rift is immediately opened without confirmation. Of course you have to clear it now!

Then there's that obelisk in Act 2 (i think) that's placed ridiculously close to the salvaging anvil at the blacksmith, I've opened at least 3 rifts by accident instead of clicking the anvil.

I know, rift keystones are incredibly easy to get so it's not a huge waste, but still!
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Plus they got to fix the item hitbox in chat!

10+ Year Old Account
    Alot of things need a confirmation box. Everything at the character screen loads you into stuff as soon as you click it.
    Aye mate

Hit enter to open the chat and click the link, click any other blacksmith thing and switch tabs.

Yes, not only does the obelisk need a check box, it needs to be moved in certain acts. In Act II it stands ridiculously close to the anvil at the blacksmith. I've clicked it twice already trying to open the anvil. Also as stated, the ridiculously shitty hit boxes for clicking linked items in chat has made me click on the world several times already.

Quote Originally Posted by rohendar View Post
    Yes, not only does the obelisk need a check box, it needs to be moved in certain acts. In Act II it stands ridiculously close to the anvil at the blacksmith. I've clicked it twice already trying to open the anvil. Also as stated, the ridiculously shitty hit boxes for clicking linked items in chat has made me click on the world several times already.
    That is Act I, in Act II the obelisk is near the jeweler

Quote Originally Posted by banur View Post
    Hit enter to open the chat and click the link, click any other blacksmith thing and switch tabs.
    Obvious work-arounds, not excuses for bad design.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Haven't had a problem with it so far, a confirmation box might be handy though.

Deleted
    Yup, a friend accidentally clicked the rift yesterday. We ran it and it wasn't a big deal but it's way too easy to click it accidentally.

I agree. I clicked the thing yesterday to see what it did (expected a dialog or choice of some sort) and poof portal opened.. I didn't expect that and was intending to run my first rift with a friend later on. No biggie but was surprising and not what I had planned.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun