Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Botting even worse than before

It's amazing how botting has become more rampant in bg's than ever before and it's clear that blizzard doesnt give a shit,I have seen an increase in botting in world enviroments as well especially mining and fishing.
    Are we at that point in an expansion where Blizzard doent care about these things just as long as they can hold onto as many subs as they can for the next few months before WoD releases?
    I'm really glad there are so many options out there now as far as really good games to play because not only has the gameplay in WoW become complete shit but the way it is ran is possibly worse.ESO cant come out quick enough so i can find something else to replace this pile of shit known as WoW.
    Here come the Irish.

I really doubt you have any base whatsoever to say that and considering that blizz just did a massive ban wave last month (PQR) I call it bullshit. I mean how the hell do you even know someone is a bot when fishing? do you go there and ask them? plus it is SO naive to think that TESO wont have any bot lol

I'm in no way a Blizzard fanboy, but I find it amusing that people think Blizzard allows botting JUST to keep subs. Some Bot programs are very hard to detect, and they cannot scan 7 million accounts every day all the time. Would cost them too much money. Some aren't botting but are just really bad, tabbed out, or just don't care as much as you. You have no idea how many times raiders in my guild run head first into a wall for 5 mins before a pull.

I've been called a bot 4-5 times. Just because I don't respond to you when you whisper me while Im farming my sea turtle does NOT mean I'm afk.

TEso rofl :P thsi game is soo boring after 2 inv for bete that im not even sure i will play on 3rd seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by Nights View Post
    TEso rofl :P thsi game is soo boring after 2 inv for bete that im not even sure i will play on 3rd seriously...
    See? One could argue this is a bot, too!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think calling out botters is this guys escape goat.

If you think the game is shit, Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

Don't make a qq thread just because someone beat you to a few mining nodes and you lost some random bg's ( surprise surprise someone losing a random bg )

Quote Originally Posted by Littlepinch View Post
    I think calling out botters is this guys escape goat.
    You amazingly don't know the actual phrase wording nor what it means. You're a real winner.

Escape Goats are the best goats, don't hate

~Yva
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2014-03-21 at 03:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frymastermeat View Post
    You amazingly don't know the actual phrase wording nor what it means. You're a real winner.
    well you knew what i meant now didn't you?

how about you stop trolling and contribute. The OP is doing nothing but complaining to complain, you felt you needed to edit my phrasing .... good job good job. Now please return under your bridge so we can all get on with our lives.

One thing I've noticed, Is Boosted 90s get botted A LOT.

I personally have 4 people on my friends list botting characters to full grievous.

If the gearing process wasn't "Que up for BG and be 100% useless to your team because you are in greens" Repeat till geared. People wouldn't be so quick to Bot.

Blizzard is to blame for how many people Bot. If the gearing process in pvp wasn't so bad, we wouldn't have as many bots in BGs. they would stick to farming Ore/Herbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlepinch View Post
    well you knew what i meant now didn't you?

how about you stop trolling and contribute. The OP is doing nothing but complaining to complain, you felt you needed to edit my phrasing .... good job good job. Now please return under your bridge so we can all get on with our lives.
    This coming from the guy whose post amounted to little more than "umadbro?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frymastermeat View Post
    This coming from the guy whose post amounted to little more than "umadbro?"
    cause the post you made to me was sooooo much more beneficial to the thread.

OT: People do have more then 1 avenue to get honor for pvp gear ( even have threads on such topics ) - if you are in greens it's better to run heroics and convert justice to honor points and get the gear that way. Then you don't have to bring your team down by being useless until you at least have the wep.

P.S there are no bots in heroics
    Last edited by Littlepinch; 2014-03-20 at 02:53 PM.

Untrue, honorbuddy apparently has a bot for dungeon grinding and heroic dungeons. (But your statement of grinding heroics when in full greens still stands true imo)

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just a matter of time before somebody figures out how to bot in Hearthsone
    Here come the Irish.

I find it funny as more than once since they released the 90 boosting service that I have encountered entire horde and/or alliance teams made of bots.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WillFeral View Post
    It's just a matter of time before somebody figures out how to bot in Hearthsone
    Um, it has already been done....
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whilst I don't agree that Blizzard is doing nothing, it definitely feels like that from a Players PoV. Anyways there much more than usual, especially in EotS, with both teams (especially Horde) being Bot Armadas. Also had a fair few with both teams, all though they're sometimes slightly less obvious than the previous WSG one that ran straight to Horde GY and back to Alliance (Rinse/Repeat). Also seen it with quite a few Russian Teams. Recall one the other week where no Russian Horde left the base until Alliance 'aggroed' them.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

can't take thread seriously still laughing my ass off picturing an escaping goat.

np anyway just another rage thread how blizzard doesn't care WoD is slow and i'm going to jump ship to another game thanks for your blog.

Bots are frustrating as hell, some nights the team has so many bots you may as well just AFK out and try again.

I don't think they're doing nothing about it. I think it's a combination of a couple of things.

But mostly, bots are getting smarter and more undetectable.
    Originally Posted by Tseric
    When you can understand how a group of belligerent and angry posters can drive away people from this game with an uncrafted and improvisational campaign of misery and spin-doctoring, then perhaps, you can understand the decisions I make.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WillFeral View Post
    It's amazing how botting has become more rampant in bg's than ever before and it's clear that blizzard doesnt give a shit,I have seen an increase in botting in world enviroments as well especially mining and fishing.
    Are we at that point in an expansion where Blizzard doent care about these things just as long as they can hold onto as many subs as they can for the next few months before WoD releases?
    I'm really glad there are so many options out there now as far as really good games to play because not only has the gameplay in WoW become complete shit but the way it is ran is possibly worse.ESO cant come out quick enough so i can find something else to replace this pile of shit known as WoW.
    Which side have you seen botting the most, Horde or Ally? I've got alts on both sides and I can pick the side to level opposite the bots for muchos XP++.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Sativ View Post

Blizzard is to blame for how many people Bot. If the gearing process in pvp wasn't so bad, we wouldn't have as many bots in BGs. they would stick to farming Ore/Herbs.
    And CEOs and politicians are to blame for muggings and house thefts. If they didn't make the career process so hard, people wouldn't have to steal to get money. They would stick to going to higher education and climbing up the corporate ladder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI