Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    Rogues are very underwhelming even in prideful gear. The whole "rogues scale with gear" thing was true when our specials actually did reasonably damage and we didn't have to rely on a armor pen gimmick to do anything. That isn't to say rogues are useless; unless you're doing serious 2v2 or 3v3 rogues are perfectly fine.

Regarding gearing up, I'd just play mutilate and multidot as many people as possible whilst playing very defensively. No point playing sub until you have prideful weaps.
    So much wrong in one post

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    Rogues are very underwhelming even in prideful gear. The whole "rogues scale with gear" thing was true when our specials actually did reasonably damage and we didn't have to rely on a armor pen gimmick to do anything. That isn't to say rogues are useless; unless you're doing serious 2v2 or 3v3 rogues are perfectly fine.

Regarding gearing up, I'd just play mutilate and multidot as many people as possible whilst playing very defensively. No point playing sub until you have prideful weaps.
    Rogues are amazing if you have the ability to restealth and reopen. I'm terrible at this game and once my friend gave me some pointers, specifically about restealthing/reopening, my ability to be a threat increased a lot.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

Its a shame they are nerfing the burst of our openers in WoD. Premed nerfed, Subterfuge nerfed. Still a long way to go until WoD I guess, but still, thats annoying.