Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as a playable WoW race

Why not? I mean, we already have Kung Fu Pandas, Pokemon and Transformers incorporated into the game. Imo it is only a matter of time.

Little Ponies are probably next in line seeing as how popular they are amongst the WoW fanbase, such as it is these days.

$40 in the Blizzard Store.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MeteorPunch View Post
    $40 in the Blizzard Store.
    Or free if you sign up to the annual pass.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know you're joking with your post, but give it a rest with the Kung Fu Panda comparisons. It's so old, and Warcraft came first.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Can we please stop with the Kung Fu Panda nonsense?

The first Pandaren character (Chen Stormstout) appeared in the "Founding of Durotar" campaign in Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. That's more than 10 years ago now.
    In the second Scourge mission in WC3: Reign of Chaos you can find a Pandaren Relaxation Area.
    During the Blood Elf campaign level The Frozen Throne there's a secret level that also contains a Pandaren, can't remember when/where exactly it's been a while since I even played WC3. http://wowpedia.org/The_Crossing scroll down and you should see it.

http://wowpedia.org/History_of_pandaren_in_Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by MrLordDariusCrowley View Post

The first Pandaren character (Chen Stormstout) appeared in the "Founding of Durotar" campaign in Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. That's more than 10 years ago now.
    In the second Scourge mission in WC3: Reign of Chaos you can find a Pandaren Relaxation Area.
    During the Blood Elf campaign level The Frozen Throne there's a secret level that also contains a Pandaren, can't remember when/where exactly it's been a while since I even played WC3. http://wowpedia.org/The_Crossing scroll down and you should see it.

Pandas in Warcraft didn't look as goofy as WoW Pandas though.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they put ninja turtles in the game, i'm buying a race change or two. That would be awesome. I don't think they could get away with it because of trademarks.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would totally play a Ninja turtle.

RAPHAEL YOU GLORIOUS CYNICAL DISASTER!

Quote Originally Posted by MrLordDariusCrowley View Post

Turtles have always been a part of Warcraft too ever since WCIII days and before.

If Kung Fu Pandas made it into WoW, why not Ninja Turtles?

Deleted
    -By transformers do you mean the Sky Golem?
    Which is a robot, and robots are not a new thing

-I'd rather have Pet Battles than just pets, sitting there in that pet window, collecting dust.

-And I'm not going to comment on Pandaren because even you know it's stupid to call them Kung Fu Panda

to cut to the chase, you're as funny as a burst hemoroid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    I know you're joking with your post, but give it a rest with the Kung Fu Panda comparisons. It's so old, and Warcraft came first.
    not before TMNT

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    I would totally play a Ninja turtle.

RAPHAEL YOU GLORIOUS CYNICAL DISASTER!
    Ofc.

I can see millions of rabid Blizzard fanbois frothing as we speak "I LUV MA NUNNCHAA TURTLZ!"

Blizzard should hire me as a Dev. I am thinking what they are thinking before they even think it plus I will do the job cheaper than Tom Chilton.

Deleted
    If it makes you kids bitch, whine and cry like you did over the Pandaren then I'm all for it

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post

Why not? I mean, we already have Kung Fu Pandas, Pokemon and Transformers incorporated into the game. Imo it is only a matter of time.

Little Ponies are probably next in line seeing as how popular they are amongst the WoW fanbase, such as it is these days.
    WoW don't have Kung Fu Pandas, if anything Kung Fu Panda have Pandarens.

And for all those 'grownups' who are too mature for pandaren, what have you been playing for 10 years? WoW has always been a game a 7-year old can play easily. WoW's content has never been more serious than a TMNT cartoon anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    New profession: Pizza Delivery Guy!

Or... or, and this is just a suggestion... how about no?
    Racial Ability: Turtlez Rulez

I can hear the invisible $$ counter machine count the $100 bills as we speak.

Last edited by Sturmbringe; 2014-03-28 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    not before TMNT
    Usagi Yojimbo who appeared along side the TMNT in both the comics and cartoons had a samurai panda friend long before any of the Warcraft titles.

Deleted
    Closing this, not a constructive discussion.