Thread: FinalBoss

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I noticed you said the warrior 4pc execute is free always, but that's only if the target is under 20%. If it was always free it would probably be a lot better, wish it actually was that way.

If our 4 pc actually had synergy with how fury especially worked though I feel we would be even more ridiculous at higher gear levels

It's easy to miss-say some things in the heat of the moment, but I agree, if they made the "buff" you get when it procs be stackable, or have a longer duration it would have had the potential to be really strong for Fury.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjmackey View Post
    His DK is in my raid group, also of the name DarkFIEND - we quickly realized that the "friend" part was completely unjust!
    Looney told me u all love me so GTFO hater.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosblade View Post
    I noticed you said the warrior 4pc execute is free always, but that's only if the target is under 20%. If it was always free it would probably be a lot better, wish it actually was that way.

If our 4 pc actually had synergy with how fury especially worked though I feel we would be even more ridiculous at higher gear levels
    Yeah I corrected myself in the chat but it likely got lost in the mess of things. You start talking and its easy to stumble over yourself.
    It was really fun though, glad we could be there, hopefully everyone enjoyed it.

- - - Updated - - -

This biggest culprit isn't even how poor the 4p is, because it isn't terrible by any means; it is how much more powerful the extra stats from Warforged gear are. The 4p is still an increase over non WF offset. I prob should have said so, but we were pushing time and I forgot to mention it. Feel like we spent long enough talking about stats anyways.

Looking forward to this, they take a week to edit right?

Not that long, I think the actual "show" will be out in a couple days and the "after show" will be later in the week.

Hey!

Our mage, Minimemage from <Dsylxeic> was on there!

Good show, well done guys

Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    Have they even had a Prot Warrior episode?
    They've had a "tank" episode, with Sloot and Sco that was episode 2 or something. They've done Brewmaster Monk, and I think Guardian Druid, but not a specific Prot Warrior episode yet. I'm sure if they did, they would have Sco and someone else come on.

Honest post here. Archy came across as a good guy who knew his stuff and came across well. Sarri on the other hand came across as a DPS whore to the max, aren't we all? However what gets me thinking is half the tips Sarri gave were so relevant for maximizing fury and DPS at the high gear level he is at, yet he plays Arms!? Why boast about being able to pop stances, take more damage and pull off more Heroic Strikes when at the end of it, all you're doing is playing arms and thus getting sub optimal DPS as a warrior. If however to counter this Sarri replies to this and says he plays Fury as well, then why did he spend the whole broadcast talking about Arms when all your great tips are so relevant to becoming a great fury warrior.

TLDR:
    All in all a great show, but the content was skewed in one facet to a spec no one really cares about WITH Sarri claiming high numbers, and proving it, for Arms when GTFO play a Fury warrior with as good gear and skill cap excluding the obvious Galakras and see if you dominate.

No hate, jus sayin
    Last edited by SikkApathy; 2014-03-31 at 08:17 PM.

I was hoping for more. I felt like Archi's discussion was well delivered and he was a good ambassador for the warrior community. I was disappointed with Sarri's discussion. He seemed to be self-serving and arrogant. The poor connection was not my issue. Sarri's portion of the show was just painful to listen to for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SikkApathy View Post
    Honest post here. Archy came across as a good guy who knew his stuff and came across well. Sarri on the other hand came across as a DPS whore to the max, aren't we all? However what gets me thinking is half the tips Sarri gave were so relevant for maximizing fury and DPS at the high gear level he is at, yet he plays Arms!? Why boast about being able to pop stances, take more damage and pull off more Heroic Strikes when at the end of it, all you're doing is playing arms and thus getting sub optimal DPS as a warrior. If however to counter this Sarri replies to this and says he plays Fury as well, then why did he spend the whole broadcast talking about Arms when all your great tips are so relevant to becoming a great fury warrior.

TLDR:
    All in all a great show, but the content was skewed in one facet to a spec no one really cares about WITH Sarri claiming high numbers, and proving it, for Arms when GTFO play a Fury warrior with as good gear and skill cap excluding the obvious Galakras and see if you dominate.

No hate, jus sayin
    To be fair, Sarri did play Fury for quite awhile. He was #1 or 2 for Fury for awhile and got so bored he decided to do it as Arms!
    As for the show, we purposefully skewed our view points to try and break it into Arms and Fury, just to give good representation for both. I think he definitely got the point across that regardless of how optimal something sims out to be, a good player can make Arms work. Same reason you see some good DK's playing Unholy, Demo Warlocks and all specs of Mages.
    I wouldn't hate on him for it, he has been on Farm for quite some time and people do what they need to keep themselves entertained. Of course there was some overlap, I have had my own experience as Arms as well (though mostly on the PTR to be fair, I haven't touched it much in live just for my own reasons) and a lot of those tips he gave work for Arms and Fury. I tried to keep my own input a little less technical for breviaries sake, but I think he got excited and carried away. :P

As for the show, he actually was able to correct me a few times, I was nervous and stumbled over myself a few times. Had my notes but ended up almost completely winging it

Sikk was that your question about Meat Cleaver? We had one in the notes but ran out of time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keensteel View Post
    I was hoping for more. I felt like Archi's discussion was well delivered and he was a good ambassador for the warrior community. I was disappointed with Sarri's discussion. He seemed to be self-serving and arrogant. The poor connection was not my issue. Sarri's portion of the show was just painful to listen to for me.
    Thanks for the kind words. Don't be too hard on him though, he is Swedish! Without people like him the world would have a serious deficiency in hot blondes!

Deleted
    Does anyone know when this is going to be up on their youtube? Unfortunately I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Wait.. I'm forced to talk to people? About stuff? I didn't sign up for this!

I'm looking forward to it, and all you guys will get to see me and my newly busted nose on cam.
    Sarri I see you went pretty far after Nex Noctis :P I think it was because of the guidance of the awesome officer team and a certain shadowpriest :P You really don't know how surprised I was to see you on finalboss keep it up man :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    We're driving lemon VWs while everyone else is driving Cadillacs. Warlocks are riding in a limo.
    Zoulr of Hexagon
    formerly Zoulis of Uknown Entity

what was on that guys nose?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodtista View Post
    what was on that guys nose?
    Bandage, broken nose. It was brought up like 8 times.

Deleted
    Still watching it now. I'm not going to lie as a relatively new warrior I'm learning a lot from just watching this. (and feeling a bit ashamed!) Anyway good stuff to both of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Just finished. Didn't learn too much because, well, I read these forums. Very nice, if you exclude Sarri's annoying mic issue

Edit: I did learn one thing; that your name is not spelled Archimitros.
    Last edited by mmocaa8b08b6ba; 2014-04-01 at 02:24 AM.

Wasn't mentioned as a core warrior you're fucking dead to me Archi.