Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Obama did a great ending speech for the Nuclear Summit 2014!

"The good news is that I’m very confident that it can be achieved, and I’m also confident that the core values that America has always believed in, in terms of privacy, rule of law, individual rights; that has guided the United States for many years and will continue to guide us into the future."

Give that lone clapper a Silver star, always sticks for the home team.

looool how does it feel to be where that kind of shit doesn't fly. I'm sure no one there cares about the US's future as much as Obama does. that bit is for the state of the union address FFS.

and I’m also confident that the core values that America has always believed in,

in terms of privacy
    - LOL NSA

rule of law - unless you're a corporation, CEO, or banker

individual rights - unless you were a native american when the "founders" came here, a woman before 1920(they couldn't vote), a black person before the 1960's, or a gay person today

Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    and I’m also confident that the core values that America has always believed in,

in terms of privacy
    - LOL NSA

individual rights - unless you were a native american when the "founders" came here, a woman before 1920(they couldn't vote), a black person before the 1960's, or a gay person today
    A man after my own heart.

As for the video, I would love to see some of that reaction here in the States.
    Last edited by OneSent; 2014-03-28 at 08:32 PM.

Its not hard to do great speeches...

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Its not hard to do great speeches...
    Especially when other people write them..

Just can't be nervous and have to sound confident when you talk..

But I thought everyone LOVES Obama!?
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    Hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

in terms of privacy
    - LOL NSA

It's also difficult in America at this time if you're a murderer, a thief, a pedophile, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    [/B]
    Could someone please explain to me why people still act like the first 3 of those things happened yesterday?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Good, no one should clap for a man that's telling blatant lies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Could someone please explain to me why people still act like the first 3 of those things happened yesterday?
    Note that Obama's speech explicitly includes the word "always". This is especially ironic coming from a man who's biracial. The vast majority of our nation's history, the bulk of states had laws against miscegenation.

Deleted
    Land of the free.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Land of the free.
    Home of the deeply in debt.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkuris View Post

"The good news is that I’m very confident that it can be achieved, and I’m also confident that the core values that America has always believed in, in terms of privacy, rule of law, individual rights; that has guided the United States for many years and will continue to guide us into the future."

Give that lone clapper a Silver star, always sticks for the home team.

Obama has all ways been a lieing bullshitter. I think as a person he is good, but politics? that man and lie like a rug.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Isn't that in the Netherlands? Why would the Dutch clap for someone that isn't their leader?

Deleted
    That was in the Netherlands, right? They forgot to bring their own cheerleaders? I thought politicians always do that.

Last edited by mmoc9303c11829; 2014-03-29 at 02:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    It's also difficult in America at this time if you're a murderer, a thief, a pedophile, etc.
    I'm very curious as to the point you're trying to make here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Isn't that in the Netherlands? Why would the Dutch clap for someone that isn't their leader?
    Because clapping shows respect if not atleast the most basic form of being polite?

Plot twist: the lone clapper was actually the only American in the audience.

This is some circlejerk.