Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I remember releasing my rhino after I finished the flag defending achievement in AB. His name was Ringout. And he was the hero of the Lumber Mill.

I agree with Grubjuice though. I'd love to be able to take a Crane or Spider to raid instead of Sporebat every single night.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Yeti's. I want tameable Yeti. Hell, just make them part of the ape family, I don't care. Every single arena, monster menagerie, or 'most dangerous game' scenario in WoW they have captured yeti, I want mine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bet hydras have a crappy ass tank pet special like turtle

Hunter pets need a big revamp in general but we won't get one.

Quote Originally Posted by ihatepeople View Post
    It's pretty cool that hydras will be tamable, hopefully they give a cool raid buff so it'll actually be useful. I'm pretty sure it will be BM only though sadly.
    I still highly doubt it will be considered exotic, and we'll see about the buff, I think they'll still make it a crit buff? Whoop.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemishowl View Post
    I still highly doubt it will be considered exotic, and we'll see about the buff, I think they'll still make it a crit buff? Whoop.
    Making it crit would be pretty boss, but only time will tell. If they don't make it exotic I'll be fairly surprised (and happy). That being said, I don't like to get my hopes up when it comes to Blizz and pets.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'v been waiting for hydras for a long time, Now all they need is to let us tame those damn Beavers!!!!!!!

I'm from canada and want a damn beaver as my pet!!!!