Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Woman on Man rape can occur in situation where the woman has an authority over the man. Yes, most women are physically weaker than men, though if there's an age difference, weapons or some kind a manipulation involved, then it can easily be done. Let's say a woman is the boss of the man she decides to rape, his job is necessary in order for him to make a living and maybe to provide for his family. The boss makes it clear that if he refuses to do as she wishes, then he'll get sacked. This man doesn't want to, he loves his wife and family, and he's not sexually interested in his boss, but in the end, he is pressured into it. It leaves him emotionally scarred with shame and guilt. The boss says they need to continue their arrangement (her raping him) or that she'll press charges against him and tell his family of their "affair".
    This can and has happened before, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Where's your support for that?
    I support him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Not really no. That's why 99% of rapists are male and 91% of victims of rape are female.

Also men are more likely to attempt rape in the first place.
    Satire. :/

Good Lord, either he is an amazingly good actor for bringing forth that level of emotion or it is his reality. If it is his reality I have so much respect for him making that video. If it is meant as a conceptual piece of performance art then I have a ton of respect for the message he portrays. Hard hitting video.

It is nice to see the flip side that the media so often makes fun of, like every time someone says pedos "deserve" what they get in jail, getting "butt raped" in jail, so many cartoons and tv shows make light of it like it is a valid punishment for a man who does wrong or even in some case is just too clumsy to avoid being raped. I dropped the soap, isn't that hilarious. What is the inside joke we are supposed to get whenever a character gets locked up in jail with a bigger hairy criminal that slowly walks towards them as the scene cuts to black.

Deleted
    He was talking about why he though rape was hilarious but by the end of the video he was crying so I'm not sure that he was being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    That's not the kind of support I meant.
    god help me stop laughing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Thom View Post
    He was talking about why he though rape was hilarious but by the end of the video he was crying so I'm not sure that he was being honest.
    Yeah, odd that his behavior doesn't mirror his words. Really strange. He comes across as a cheeky little fucker imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post

*nerd voice*

IT'S RADIATION TO HIM HOW WOULD YOU FEEL STANDING SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF CHERNOBYL'S FALLOUT. GAWD.

Ahem. I mean. Beer and Tits and Guns.

What kind of man can't give the source of the radiation a steely stare that makes it cower and stop? Real men are immune to anything. (apparently)