Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowloon View Post
    If you have lag issues from WeakAuras just Disable WeakAuraOptions once you have the strings set properly and you'll never lag.
    This issue (at least the ones i described) has noting to do with WeakAuraOptions, if the main addon has a ~10% memory usage up, with around 3 MB base memory usage that means the addon writes 300 kB data to the memory in each second. And since the the game is very CPU orientated means consuming extra and useless CPU usage can greatly effect frame rates specially in a lower end computers. This is just simply causing FPS drops, but you can reach a level which will overdrive your CPU that much it will no longer going to be able to run the game's code smoothly enough and going to cause lag spikes.

I had a pretty mighty collection (nowhere near 3000 though!), world server went down a couple weeks ago whilst I was in game and they all disappeared.

I only use a handful now and can't say I notice the difference (don't bother with boss specific ones anymore).

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    I had a pretty mighty collection (nowhere near 3000 though!), world server went down a couple weeks ago whilst I was in game and they all disappeared.

I only use a handful now and can't say I notice the difference (don't bother with boss specific ones anymore).
    It's easily the most precious chunk of my WTF. I save my wtf onto DropBox and sometimes my external drive after a few hour's work.

Quote Originally Posted by Resike View Post
    In the past i also raised my concens about this addon, but of course all the WA fanboys denied any of it and tried to protect their precious auras, as well as called me a retard. I also use TellMeWhen and i can see some inefficency on that addon too, specially the addon updates the auras when they are not even visible is a big clusterfuck, but it's nearly not as bad as some issues in Weak Auras.
    "Their precious auras" have much less of an impact on performance, considering not all people have 2500 of them..... or even a few hundred. That was the point of this thread, since you missed it.

Oh shnaps son

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    "Their precious auras" have much less of an impact on performance, considering not all people have 2500 of them..... or even a few hundred. That was the point of this thread, since you missed it.
    ^ This. I would think most people would be suprised 2500 wouldn't blow up their computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    Did't said anything about 2500 auras, i was talking about 10.