Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    We are talking about hunting dinosaurs, do you expect anyone to take it seriously?
    There is absolutley nothing funny about the way humans have overhunted dinosaurs to the point of... well... When was the last time you saw a dinosaur? Think about it. That's how endagered they are. And I'm sick of threads like this popping up all the time glorifying dinosaur hunting. People need to be stopping t-rex poaching, not sharing tips on how to do it.

Link to the PEDA page (People for the Ethical treatment of Dinosaurs): https://www.causes.com/causes/241558/about

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    There is absolutley nothing funny about the way humans have overhunted dinosaurs to the point of... well... When was the last time you saw a dinosaur? Think about it. That's how endagered they are. And I'm sick of threads like this popping up all the time glorifying dinosaur hunting. People need to be stopping t-rex poaching, not sharing tips on how to do it.

Link to the PEDA page (People for the Ethical treatment of Dinosaurs): https://www.causes.com/causes/241558/about

WAKE UP SHEEPLE
    My Uncle was killed by a Velociraptor, it is people like you that were responsible for it, we should wipe them out as soon as possible and save more lives.

Pic is of my uncle whose life could have been saved were it not for the bleeding hearts.

My Uncle was killed by a Velociraptor, it is people like you that were responsible for it, we should wipe them out as soon as possible and save more lives.

Pic is of my uncle whose life could have been saved were it not for the bleeding hearts.
    In all fairness she was a clever girl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    In all fairness she was a clever girl.
    I heard they can now operate doors and lifts, do we really need these creatures in competition with us?

I heard they can now operate doors and lifts, do we really need these creatures in competition with us?
    In the last totally real documentary about dinosaurs that I saw, wildlife expert Sam Neil was actually able to disband a raptor attack by communicating with them.

EDIT: Hey, didn't your uncle appear in a documentary with Sam Neil once?
    Last edited by Gheld; 2014-03-29 at 04:59 PM.