ENH looking for a little gearing guidance.

I recently came back due to nostalgia reasons and I always enjoyed enhance. I'm pretty much just doing the LFR thing and if I'm ever fortunate enough to get into a flex group then awesome, but it will be unlikely. I'm fairly casual, but I did used to raid a good amount. I always enjoyed min/maxing with this and whatnot, so I'm looking for some advice.

This is my char:
    us.battle .net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Necirt/advanced

I pretty much just started up and lvling and clicked the first guide I saw, which was this one I believe, and went with it. I am getting to the point where I want to be making more decisions with how I want to play. I know there are a few styles to ENH, which is pretty cool. I'm not sure what I should be doing with talents to be honest. Just ignore the timeless isle gear, it gets replaced when an item drops that I need. I didn't know about warforged seals til like 2 weeks in lol.

So my questions would be:
    Assuming I only get to do LFR, what would be BiS(lo I know right) for that? I know AoC is baller status, but what would be the next best trinket, TED or Timeless Xuen, or Haromms?

I feel like my talents might not be right. I know the options are EB spec, which I dunno if I'd like, or taking PE over UF. With AoC, does PE become a lot better than PE or is it literally just preference?.

I notice that my LL usually comes off CD a little sooner than my SS. SS is top priority over MW5LB right/expired flame totem?

Any additional advice would be appreciated! I don't really have any logs, but I am semi-confident that I am playing correctly, albeit a little lazily. I know I could be tighter with rotation and all.

Hmm, any thoughts or suggestions?

Deleted
    The tier pieces are obviously BiS, as you can get the 2 normal pieces (hands and legs) from Celestials on Timeless Isle while head slot is the helmet from Dark Shamans. Talents look fine to me.

Are you working on the legendary cloak?

Yeah, I'm on the 3k valor part. Almost done, will be this next reset. Celestials drop tier pieces? O_o

Go to www.askmrrobot.com and change the Options to exclude Normal raids and Heroic Raids

Then run best in slot.

This will give you your fastest BiS list.

Now...you may also want to exclude Timeless random items (like the 535 "of the Stupid Name" stuff) cause you could be struggling forever just to get the right combinations.

Oh, one last thing if you don't mind. Rune of Re-Origination, what's up with this trinket? Is it very good or way too much effort to make good kinda thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Tricen View Post
    Oh, one last thing if you don't mind. Rune of Re-Origination, what's up with this trinket? Is it very good or way too much effort to make good kinda thing?
    It's complete trash.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

I think the only class/spec that it was good for was Assassination Rogue...and even then only marginally.

Deleted
    Yeah except for Feral Druids.. it's BiS For them.

Copy pasting for an older thread (my own answer):

Hi!

To answer your last questions, your Lava Lash priority doesn't change. The bonus is kinda weak single target, the damage gain won't offset the damage loss from prioritizing it over other things. Also, AoC doesn't modify Unleash Elements CD length. Here's the modified spells: http://www.wowhead.com/item=102292/a...nts:id=1890699. Even if your question doesn't ask for this specifically, your UE should still go higher in priority because of your 2-set, not because of AoC. UE becomes first priority over everything.

For the opener and actual rotation, here's an excerpt from my own guide:

Opening

The opening of the fights will likely become our main damage output. We have a lot of cooldowns to manage so let's try to summarize everything.

1. Pre-pot
    2. Wolves
    3. CD-Macro: Fire Elemental, + Orc Racial + a /stackattack , /petattack
    3.1 Bloodust (Basically, your lust would be here to get the full benefit from Stormlash totem + so your wolves get it and your FET) - you can tie it with your CD-Macro since it's off-GCD
    3.2 Stormlash totem - if your guild needs StLT, use it here, will have plenty of time with BL, if there's another shaman like an Ele or Resto, ask them to use it first so you can start your rotation one GCD earlier!)
    5. Stormstrike (it all depends on how you want to use it, you can use it just when you get on the boss so you can use it two times because Ascendance refreshes it, but you lose some precious opening seconds - having tested both, your opening DPS won't really depend on where you place that SS)
    5.1 Follow that SS with Ascendance - if everything goes right, your first SS should be your first GCD of the fight, or close second if you delayed FET a bit.
    5.2 Stormblast after the Ascendance reset of your SS
    6. Unleash Elements
    6.1 -> If you have a LB up, use it there
    6.2 -> If not, use Flame Shock (your UE debuff should be up)
    7. Lava Lash (hopefully you'll have 4-5 stacks)
    8. Lightning Bolt (you'll probably have another 5 Maelstrom there, or use your AS instant LB)

Rotation priority

*This can change based on what talent you take. This is only the “basic” one.

1. Searing totem if it’s not up/about to die.
    2. Unleash Elements
    3. 5-Maelstrom Weapon – Lightning Bolt
    4. Stormstrike
    5. Lava Lash (with 5 stacks of Searing)
    6. Flame Shock with UE
    7. 3+Maelstrom Weapon - Lightning Bolt
    8. Earth Shock
    9. Feral Spirit
    10. 1+Maelstrom Weapon - Lightning Bolt

- - - Updated - - -

To answer more specifically,

I think you should stay away from EB. It's a good talent and can give better results, but the rotation is so clunky and somewhat unpredictable that you will probably end up lower. I'd suggest taking UF over PE right now because it forces you to first cast UE which we haven't done in a while (considering you are returning). If you feel like you got the UE first cast right, PE ends up being slightly better for most fights, so I'd suggest taking that.

For LL vs SS, it's pretty much the same thing since Dragon Soul, IIRC - could have been since Cata launch - even if LL does more damage than SS, them being so close on the rotation means if you prioritize LL over SS, their CD will overlap and you'll end up having cast less SS than if you had prioritized SS in the first place.

As for actual gearing, I would also suggest going laid back style. Let's face it, we're far into the expansion and unless you have a guild who has just started and looking for hardcore progression... the small upgrades you may get from a "LFR BiS list" are little. Go for AoC/Haromms if you can, try to find as much Haste/Mastery items you can, Crit is still bad, gem for mastery/agi (straight mastery gems get better after ~570 ilvl, I think, but for lower ilvls agi gemming is slightly better), red: agi, yellow: agi/mastery, blue: agi/hit (respectively delicate, adept and glinting gems). Try to get set pieces, your set bonuses are really good, even the ToT ones. Bis trinkets from ToT: Talisman of Bloodlust (first boss, I think) and Bad Juju (from council), SoO: AoC (sha) and Haromms (shamans). Best weapons are: fists from twin consorts for ToT < fists from protectors < paragons axe < garrosh axe

Quote Originally Posted by joak22 View Post
    Bis trinkets from ToT: Talisman of Bloodlust (first boss, I think)

Talisman is from that Lizard dude in the 3rd wing...the one that turns you into a lizard.

Renaki's Something is from 1st boss...which is the BiS ToT one.

Greetings!
    I didnt want to start yet another thread for this so I decided to update that one with my question..
    Long story short I've came back to WoW after 1 year and 2months brake
    Here you can see my armory.
    But my question is.. What do you use for Sim ?
    Is Enh Sim still running ?
    I've checked Noxxic or whatever and it only says master>haste>crit and I really would like to know "stats worth"
    What's more I would like to know few more things :>
    Does
    Elemental/Spiri Wolf benefit from BL ? (Basicly BL before or after them ?)
    Does Elemental/Spirit wolfs benefit from Elemental Mastery ? (first EM then those If I remember correct)
    What's more. .if eveyone is running in EM/PM talents why Haste isnt best stat ? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Segasik View Post
    Greetings!
    I didnt want to start yet another thread for this so I decided to update that one with my question..
    Long story short I've came back to WoW after 1 year and 2months brake
    Here you can see my armory.
    But my question is.. What do you use for Sim ?
    Is Enh Sim still running ?
    I've checked Noxxic or whatever and it only says master>haste>crit and I really would like to know "stats worth"
    What's more I would like to know few more things :>
    Does
    Elemental/Spiri Wolf benefit from BL ? (Basicly BL before or after them ?)
    Does Elemental/Spirit wolfs benefit from Elemental Mastery ? (first EM then those If I remember correct)
    What's more. .if eveyone is running in EM/PM talents why Haste isnt best stat ? xD
    I believe SimCraft is the thing you want to simulate with(not sure how accurate really is but).
    Don't check Noxxic, usually outdated, check icy-veins instead.
    Spirit wolves do benefit from Heroism, so always try to get them out before casting it. Im not so sure about EM, they should scale of AP only.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    Talisman is from that Lizard dude in the 3rd wing...the one that turns you into a lizard.

Renaki's Something is from 1st boss...which is the BiS ToT one.
    Yes! Renaki is the one. Sorry for the mistake. Talisman is shit.

Deleted
    Icy-veins is about as crappy as Noxxic. Elementals don't benefit from BL as far as I know, they just scale with your current haste (even after being dropped)