View Poll Results: Do you sympathize more with Palestinians or Israelis?

Voters
98. This poll is closed
  • Palestinians

58 59.18%
  • Neither

40 40.82%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    When did Palestine try that?
    The whole point for Hamas is to destroy the state of israel completely, their terrorism against israeli citizens are a clear evidence for that.
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/jan/12/israel

Deleted
    Palestine. But not because one side has particularly less vicious soldiers or corrupt politicians, but because I think Israel is in the wrong with its political viewpoint regarding the conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    He does have a point though, because the entire state of Israel was founded due to some religious land promise..thing.

Any criticism you point in their direction is immediately taken as an attack on their religion and dismissed. Which is ridiculous.
    No it was not.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Herzl was the founder of the zionist organization, alleged to be an atheist. Was formerly known to establish the country in Ugunda!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Ben-Gurion the renowned pioneer that led and established the state of israel was not a religious man.
    Jews all over the world have been massacred for centuries, it was time for the jewish people to be able to defend themselves. and as it been made, in their ancestors' land.
    Also, most of the lands conquered by force during the Israeli Independence war were after the arabian nations attacked it, a newborn country.
    This what would've been Israel and palestine if http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_..._for_Palestine came to practice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Palestine. But not because one side has particularly less vicious soldiers or corrupt politicians, but because I think Israel is in the wrong with its political viewpoint regarding the conflict.
    Do elaborate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    What does your video, which depicts events that are still in question proves exactly?
    It's not really in question when Israel originally claimed responsibility for the killing.

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    The OP stated that he forgot and to disregard the poll. It simply cannot be fixed by user after submission, no need to be butthur over a none-issue when the OP apologised for it.
    Can he remove the poll completely?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    I used to be fairly neutral when it came to this immensely complex issue, but then I remember seeing this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhamma...urrah_incident

Ever since then, I've drawn my conclusions regarding what I think of the conflict.

What about you guys?

edit: oh God, I just accidentally botched the poll. teehee Freudian slip
    I guess the big issue is it is all lies and we each make our own truth. Whatever we believe it is based on a foundation of lies.

But that lets me make my own lies to confirm the lies i base my sympathies on.

So this is my thinking:

There are 2 sides, both have done horribly horrible things and vile acts (well i guess the vile were also horribly horrible) but one side would not kill me for saying so and the other is highly likely to do so. I side with the side more likely to let me live for disagreeing with their methods. So my sympathy goes to Israel, the least vile side. If strong distaste can be called sympathy. I guess in the context it can..

Quote Originally Posted by Barendon View Post
    Let's make a poll about who's right about this subject, me or you:
    1. Me
    2. Neither

It seems I win then.
    Because this hasn't been cleared up multiple times already. Oh......

- - - Updated - - -

Can he remove the poll completely?
    No. As others have said, you cannot alter poll after posting as normal poster. Now get over it.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

It's not really in question when Israel originally claimed responsibility for the killing.
    " The IDF's first response when Enderlin contacted them before his broadcast was that the Palestinians "make cynical use of women and children," which he decided not to air.[26] The day after the shooting, the IDF issued a statement saying it was impossible to determine the origin of the fire.[44] On October 3, the Israeli army's chief of operations, Major-General Giora Eiland, said the shots had apparently been fired by Israeli soldiers; the soldiers had been shooting from small slits in the wall, he said, and had not had a clear field of vision.[54] Second Lieutenant Idan Quris, who was at the time in command of an engineering platoon at the Israeli outpost, and Lieutenant-Colonel Nizar Fares of the Herev Battalion, at the time acting commander of the outpost, said they did not know who killed the boy, and that no one had seen him from the Israeli position.[58] The Israeli Cabinet Secretary, Isaac Herzog, said that Palestinian security forces could have intervened. "[I]f Palestinian policemen had wanted to save the boy," he told the BBC, "they could have walked into the square, said 'Stop the fire'... and rescued the kid". He said the Israelis had been trying to speak to Palestinian commanders for hours.[49]"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhamma...r.27s_injuries

No it was not.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Herzl was the founder of the zionist organization, alleged to be an atheist. Was formerly known to establish the country in Ugunda!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Ben-Gurion the renowned pioneer that led and established the state of israel was not a religious man.
    Jews all over the world have been massacred for centuries, it was time for the jewish people to be able to defend themselves. and as it been made, in their ancestors' land.
    Also, most of the lands conquered by force during the Israeli Independence war were after the arabian nations attacked it, a newborn country.
    This what would've been Israel and palestine if http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_..._for_Palestine came to practice.

- - - Updated - - -

Do elaborate
    that jewish propaganda, in the sense that it wasn't religious promise that israel state was based on

10+ Year Old Account
    If something supports israel its propaganda, if something promotes the palestinian people its propaganda if something is neutral its neutral propaganda!
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Because this hasn't been cleared up multiple times already. Oh......

- - - Updated - - -
    Yeah, and I haven't responded to the OP, I responded to your reply siding with it.

No. As others have said, you cannot alter poll after posting as normal poster. Now get over it.
    Was never on it. I don't really mind it at all, it just speaks for itself I think. Also, it was just a suggestion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    that jewish propaganda, in the sense that it wasn't religious promise that israel state was based on
    Or, you can prove otherwise? Bring it on

snip
    The zionist organization is by definition a religious group, you can't tell me they picked this spot by accident and that it did not have religious backing and intent.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    "Accidentally" botched the poll into something that can only support his viewpoint. Seems legit!

Neutral.
    You're a towel.

Israel.
    Kinda hard to sympathise with those, who voted terrorists in power.

Deleted
    i have no problems with the jews at all but i dont like israel politicians the last 25 years

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    The zionist organization is by definition a religious group, you can't tell me they picked this spot by accident and that it did not have religious backing and intent.
    You ignore what I said. Israel is on the land of it's ancestors. And to be honest? the original israel and judea kingdoms consisted of many more lands that include lebanon, jordan and even a little of egypt, you never saw anything about them in any zionist claim.

Deleted
    " The IDF's first response when Enderlin contacted them before his broadcast was that the Palestinians "make cynical use of women and children," which he decided not to air.[26] The day after the shooting, the IDF issued a statement saying it was impossible to determine the origin of the fire.[44] On October 3, the Israeli army's chief of operations, Major-General Giora Eiland, said the shots had apparently been fired by Israeli soldiers; the soldiers had been shooting from small slits in the wall, he said, and had not had a clear field of vision.[54] Second Lieutenant Idan Quris, who was at the time in command of an engineering platoon at the Israeli outpost, and Lieutenant-Colonel Nizar Fares of the Herev Battalion, at the time acting commander of the outpost, said they did not know who killed the boy, and that no one had seen him from the Israeli position.[58] The Israeli Cabinet Secretary, Isaac Herzog, said that Palestinian security forces could have intervened. "[I]f Palestinian policemen had wanted to save the boy," he told the BBC, "they could have walked into the square, said 'Stop the fire'... and rescued the kid". He said the Israelis had been trying to speak to Palestinian commanders for hours.[49]"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhamma...r.27s_injuries
    They were in the Gaza Strip. That says enough about responsibility in itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Israel.
    Kinda hard to sympathise with those, who voted terrorists in power.
    I can understand why the citizens did, and I call it a big failure both for the israeli government and the two Palestinians governments.

- - - Updated - - -

They were in the Gaza Strip. That says enough about responsibility in itself.
    The place where they shoot rockets at israel? Yep.

10+ Year Old Account
    The whole point for Hamas is to destroy the state of israel completely, their terrorism against israeli citizens are a clear evidence for that.
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/jan/12/israel
    That wasn't the question I asked.

The poster claimed that the Palestinians had militarily attempted the widespread genocide of the Israelis and failed, and I asked when that was.

I was showing that the poster didn't have a fucking clue what they were talking about, as they'd conflated other Arab nations with Palestinians.