Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimp View Post
    i think there is some parts of this story missing but ill bite.
    i see no problem with this.
    Can I come steal some of your food? Because apparently there is nothing wrong with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy View Post
    Damn, that takes much restraint not to have said a word to her. I despise these women who think they are something just because the way their skin lays over their skull looks nice.
    Do you have a deformed skull or something?.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forgot to mention she did this twice.
    Hey everyone

If I were you I wouldn't commit any crimes that would land me in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Toph Beifong View Post
    Now of course I didn't say anything as I have a good reputation where I work
    Reputation of being a pushover ?
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2014-03-30 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Can I come steal some of your food? Because apparently there is nothing wrong with that.
    hot chick that works at the same place i do, so obviously op knows her even if its just by working at the place and knowing the person works there.
    i work at dominos and share food with my coworkers all the time. and yes sometimes they just come up and take food from me. i do the same
    i eat 3 times a day every day why not share?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Reputation of being a walkover ?
    Walkover? Nah, I just never saw the point in saying anything as to not cause any issues within the place where I work. I'll eat there again tomorrow, if she's working and does it again then I'll tell her if she wants my food then she wants me after she gets off work.
    Hey everyone

You may be seeing a false correlation.

Some of my friends have inappropriate boundaries about sharing food, with the assumption based on the quality of our relationship, that I am always more than happy to let them have some.
    Last edited by Speaknoevil; 2014-03-30 at 06:48 AM.

Women do that arm touch thing too, whereas it's usually a bad idea for a man to touch a woman's arm.

If this is really a problem, you should probably discuss it irl, rather than a place where angry male nerds are out to prove they're not easily swayed by pretty faces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Achtalon View Post
    Women do that arm touch thing too, whereas it's usually a bad idea for a man to touch a woman's arm.

If this is really a problem, you should probably discuss it irl, rather than a place where angry male nerds are out to prove they're not easily swayed by pretty faces.
    Don't get me wrong it was hot either way... She kind of made it look hot on purpose and that kind of attributed as to why I didn't say anything.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    She might have been flirting with you, but she crossed few a boundary in my book. Some people think they can do stuff like that just because they are "hot". Some people are trying to flirt.

Have had a similar situation happen in the past, called the girl out on it, ironically it made he like me even more. Motives aren't universal, but I wouldn't let anyone do that to my food. Even if I found you attractive before I will suddenly find you unattractive after pulling a move like that.

Deleted
    Stupid bitches sometimes do that. You can man up and get her fired to teach her a lesson, or wait until she does something stupid and gets herself fired.

I have no problem sharing food and drink with a girl I'm in a relationship with, but if some girl I didn't know much about (from a hygiene perspective) took a bite of my food using my spoon, I have to admit it would more than likely gross me out; hot or not.

That is not to say that the other half of me wouldn't be turned on by the act and probably see it as a sign that this girl is totally into me. But, as you said, it does seem as though many "hot" girls (many, not all) feel that they can get away with that kind of stuff, and I absolutely agree.

I think you reacted well though. My main reaction would have ironically been "don't offend her or hurt her feelings". Pathetic? Perhaps. But if it truly bothered me, I would have waited until she left and gotten a new spoon and/or ditched the food; the former being more likely, as I hate to waste food.

If she were to take a drink of my beverage though, I definitely wouldn't have touched it after that. I'm sort of a germaphobe, and you just never know where people's mouths have been these days. Backwash is weird, and it'd be better to err on the side of caution.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toph Beifong View Post
    Walkover? Nah, I just never saw the point in saying anything as to not cause any issues within the place where I work. I'll eat there again tomorrow, if she's working and does it again then I'll tell her if she wants my food then she wants me after she gets off work.
    Lmao! That's awesome.

You never know. This may have been a not-so-subtle beginning to an awesome relationship! Maybe you're the only person she'd be comfortable doing that to.

Deleted
    So you obviously know her kinda well beforehand considering you work with her?

Btw if anyone wants to talk about feminism on this forum again, just read this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    She might have been flirting with you, but she crossed few a boundary in my book. Some people think they can do stuff like that just because they are "hot". Some people are trying to flirt.
    Ofc, and OP confirmed it. Instead of talking to her about it, he's here telling us his story. Lol

I am waiting to see what the OP will tell us about the third time!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Hot chicks usually have pretty dangerous boyfriends, like my woman for instance. Are you sure you want to start trouble?
    Heh, internet toughguy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll take things that never actually happened for 1000$ Alex!
    You're a towel.

It'd be ok for once. But there are also women who don't do it just once, no, they do it 24/7, and those are the ones I dislike. That's just disrespecting and screaming for attention.

Be complimented that she decided to take your food. Definitely take it as an invitation. Or alternately be totally over the top territorial and aggressive.

I don't mind provided they ask if they can have some first, what irks me is when people just take without asking as i am usually happy to share so all they got to do is ask.