Exp/Gold farming method (60-70 in 1.5 hours / 120k gold per run)

Hello,

I just found this video on YouTube where you can level from 60-70 in 1.5 hours

- video removed -

It still works, I'm doing it right now at level 70 and getting 120k gold and 14.8 mil exp per run!
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2014-03-31 at 12:32 PM.

I just found my way lvling my character...it's so easy yet rewarding.

Deleted
    I think this got fixed. Me and others who responded to the reddit post (where this was posted) said that they weren't getting the quest 1/5 chances but more like 1/50.

Quote Originally Posted by Greened View Post
    I think this got fixed. Me and others who responded to the reddit post (where this was posted) said that they weren't getting the quest 1/5 chances but more like 1/50.
    Ya looks like the chances got changed a bit, just tried at it for quite a while for it to spawn only once.

Has this been fixed?

I have done this yesterday and if you have a grp of 4 it goes somewhat fast, can still get unlucky, but its ok. If you plan to solo do it, it can be a real pain if you get unlucky, Happened when i was doing it solo to do 20+ games without quest. So tbh, dont kow how much faster it rly is then solo leveling, unless ofc you do it in a grp of 4, which increases your chances by a lot.

Also to add, while we talking farming tricks, that will get nerfed soon probably, you can farm the boss in crypts lvl 2, Manglemaw, the one that breaks the doors. His legendary drop changce is quite crazy atm (was last night, maybe it got fixed), got around 15 legendaries in 2h or so. Get a grp of 4 ppl and just own him on highest torment you can, preferable t6 ofc.
    Last edited by Itakas; 2014-03-31 at 06:59 AM.

THIS HAS NOT BEEN FIXED!

I leveled my Demon Hunter last night from 60-70 using this method and it took exactly 01 hour and 23 minutes

I may be fast, but oh my god is it boring.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mmh.... Might give this a swing if not for the exp but for the gold :P

Crafting all those gems is really eating up all my SC gold as I traded almost all my gold (1bil) to HC at one point before quitting until the expansion

Deleted
    Did the manglemaw thingy (mentioned four posts up) yesterday a couple of times with a friend. We normally run torment 1, but could easily do that boss on Torment IV in about 1 cooldown of Archon. Got myself a Thunderfury among some other things

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    People even used this back at level 60.

Videos need to be posted in the video thread - we made some exceptions for RoS initial period, but now that time is ended.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.