Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    nothing real can be said about this topic without getting an infraction
    so how do you get to the truth of a situation?

people are different, thats all i got

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    nothing real can be said about this topic without getting an infraction
    so how do you get to the truth of a situation?

people are different, thats all i got
    People are not different from race to race, that's for sure. Everyone is inherently the same on the inside.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People in the far east generally dislike blacks. Almost Every time they portray us in media it's always the stereotypical bad tempered black guy or the witty afro guy who is really there for comic relief and nothing else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    People in the far east generally dislike blacks. Almost Every time they portray us in media it's always the stereotypical bad tempered black guy or the witty afro guy who is really there for comic relief and nothing else.
    How is that any different than how Asians are typecast in the West?

Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    Ain't a lot of black people in Asia. Or Asians in Africa.
    There are huge amounts of asians in africa. The chinese even import their own labour for working in the mines, I have a theory why but I am not going to say

Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    People are not different from race to race, that's for sure. Everyone is inherently the same on the inside.
    think you for a lesson in your bullshit ideology

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    because you say that? bullshit

15+ Year Old Account
    Always wonders why Hollywood have a tendency to cast the vile mastermind with brittish accent
    Guess it gives a solid impression of him as intelligent mastermind who gets beaten by the american accent hero in the movies
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    007 disagrees with you.
    Notice that isn't a film from Hollywood? Bond films are produced by Eon Productions and based in London.

Yes, but I don't think the writers/directors are all British.
    It's still not a Hollywood movie. And for the most part the writers are British.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    There aren't many british in Holland either, doesnt mean i hate the british?
    We only come to see your pretty windmills and shmoke your sweet cheeba

OT: I dunno, maybe because people just hate other people that are different?

It's not a Hollywood movie but the guy was talking about the casting, which isn't done by Eon productions. The two main producers for Skyfall were both American.
    The writers are British though, and the point is that films will follow the cast in which they were originally set. If American writers tried to set James Bond vs Mexicans they'd get booted out, regardless of who produces it they still have to follow the typicals that have come to be expected with a Bond film (usually a Russian arch-nemesis, although they've tried to change that a bit recently.)

Hollywood films nearly always cast British actors as the villian (outside of Hugh Grant, who couldn't be anyones villain.)

How come this ended up with Bond movies lol?

10+ Year Old Account
    Stay on topic, please

Maybe it is because of the stereotype of lazy black people vs hard-working asians.

Deleted
    It all depends on the nation in question, and the demographic of which you target or survey.

Older citizens in a nation within the Asian sphere, will naturally be far more conservative and may be rather more racist; As opposed to the young(er) generation, whom are more liberal and tolerant of diversity.

Asian nations also have extremely high levels of homogeneity, so seeing a person of a differing "Race" will be uncommon for them; But that doesn't necessarily imply it'll be racist, it's what people make of it.

In first world nations, interracial relationships, whilst frowned upon somewhat in certain nations, are given the go ahead socially.

Really, i can't imagine any form of racial tension between blacks or asians, the riots that occurred in L.A have largely healed rifts in the communities present, i say largely as certain incidents still take place; But nowhere near the scale in the 90's.

The internet however is another question entirely, as it tends to bring out the worst in people sadly.

/Viewfromayoungwhiteguywithnorealworldexperiencebarwikipediaandvariousarticles

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    From my experience -
    Chinese and Japanese people don't really like black people.
    While Vietnamese tend to ignore this.

And Chinese don't really like Vietnamese either tbh anyone outside their country with a few exceptions.

Experience .. Lots of Asian buddies, Japanese, Vietnamese and Chinese, been even in relationships with one from Vietnam and one from China. The Vietnamese girls parent weren't really against any cultures as a boyfriend, or just didn't care much just that he wasn't too religious. However my Chinese gf parents were the strict kind.. " No Muslim, blacks, jew ... Etc "

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they're written by white people.

To go totally stereotypical for a moment.. could it be because black people are stereotypically loud and Asians are stereotypically soft spoken? They annoy eachother? lol
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Deleted
    I wonder what the token white guy would be like, an American jock?