Thread: Feral trinkets

Feral trinkets

Hey there, on one of my alts I'm a 565 guardian druid who is going to be going MS feral shortly. Now, I have haromm's talisman and a sigil of rampage atm (both normal) but I know that sigil isn't great and that RoR is an amazing trinket, which I do not have. Now I was wondering if it was worth me doing lei shen every week to try get the trinket? or is it good but not THAT good and I should just try get a TED?

its worth running lei shen heroic every week for the trinket; TED is a great great trinket, requires godlike reactions and a lot of luck :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Yopok View Post
    Hey there, on one of my alts I'm a 565 guardian druid who is going to be going MS feral shortly. Now, I have haromm's talisman and a sigil of rampage atm (both normal) but I know that sigil isn't great and that RoR is an amazing trinket, which I do not have. Now I was wondering if it was worth me doing lei shen every week to try get the trinket? or is it good but not THAT good and I should just try get a TED?
    Its worth to farm RoRO if you consider yourself ~semi-hardcore+.

atm I have an LFR RoR and an LFR TED, for the mean time until I get better which would you recommend for raiding?

Quote Originally Posted by Yopok View Post
    atm I have an LFR RoR and an LFR TED, for the mean time until I get better which would you recommend for raiding?
    I have haromm's talisman and a sigil of rampage atm (both normal)
    this onessss

If you aren't going back for rune you want the highest ilvl of Harm's you can obtain first. Second trinket is really down to playstyle. If you like having more surviability go AOC. Sigil is pure garbage. TED is best on paper but can be a pain to use optimally.