Why No 2200 DK Enchant?

For the record I know Fallen Crusader is much better than Bloody Dancing Steel.

But how come Blizzard is so lazy, they haven't yet implemented a cosmetic 2200 equivalent to the 'Bloody' weapon enchants yet?

I tweeted Holinka about it, but don't have much hope.

10+ Year Old Account
    They could add it, but it would come at the cost of a raid tier.

call it cause and effect of never having to pay for an enchant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Are you one of those "Benghazi" people irl? Seriously, this meme crap is getting old now.

OT: Why not post it in the official forums?
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Blizzard is too busy making random hotfixes to mmr to kill pvp to do anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    You don't understand how game creation works do you?

Deleted
    Because it's useless and waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabos View Post
    Because it's useless and waste of time
    Nice subjective post. People really care about your random opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlordsofDraenor View Post
    As a matter of fact, I do agree with him/her. There's no point wasting time and resources on making something that only 0.0001% of the player base might use.

Right now you'll find a grand total of 23 Death Knights in RGB, 11 in 2s, 79 in 3s and 27 in 5s that are above 2.2k rated in EU and US combined. In other words, a mere 140 players out of the X million players in the US and EU combined would have the possibility to buy it. That simply ain't worth the time and resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicola View Post
    As a matter of fact, I do agree with him/her. There's no point wasting time and resources on making something that only 0.0001% of the player base might use.

Right now you'll find a grand total of 23 Death Knights in RGB, 11 in 2s, 79 in 3s and 27 in 5s that are above 2.2k rated in EU and US combined. In other words, a mere 140 players out of the X million players in the US and EU combined would have the possibility to buy it. That simply ain't worth the time and resources.
    Your argument is ludicrous. This isn't a matter of numbers. And there are barely any "resources" to be used in taking the stats off the Bloody enchant, putting it on the vendor, and making it DK-only. Fact of the matter is, it makes no sense that 10 of the other classes are rewarded for hitting 2200 and the Death Knight isn't.

It was a mistake to post this here anyway, since most of you aren't 2200 and don't in fact care.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a mistake to post this here anyway, since most of you aren't 2200 and don't in fact care.
    How exactly is it a mistake to post here, did you truly expect everyone to agree with you? You just gave the answer to the question yourself, most people ain't 2.2k rated and/or simply don't care about it.

Regardless of how you look at it, it's a waste of time and resources to make something 99.999% of the player base will never use.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    Are you one of those "Benghazi" people irl? Seriously, this meme crap is getting old now.

OT: Why not post it in the official forums?
    Nice avatar, I always liked the cheezburger meme.

Oh you're bashing meme's? hmmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    There is a 2.2k enchant for dks, it just happens to be worse than runeforging. some specs don't use the pvp meta gem but they don't ask for replacements.

you better be silent about fallen crusader OP or they will find out and nerf it.

- - - Updated - - -

I tweeted Holinka about it, but don't have much hope.
    You did what?

Quote Originally Posted by koekai View Post
    There is a 2.2k enchant for dks, it just happens to be worse than runeforging. some specs don't use the pvp meta gem but they don't ask for replacements.
    This. Because Rune of the Fallen Crusader is better than Dancing Steel (Numbers Wise) and is free.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

I think it's actually a reasonably good point. Both the enchant and the enchant animation are there, so in that respect it's no extra work for Blizzard, they just have to make a 'Bloody Fallen Crusader' item and make it usable/purchasable by DKs only with the fallen crusader stats and bloody enchant animation.

I'm willing to bet it's more to do with the problem that you're getting a runeforge enchant from a pvp vendor, which some people are bound to complain about. I'm going to tweet Holinka about it too and see if I get better luck.

Saying "it's not worth the effort because only X amount of people will get it" is not a valid argument imo. You could use the same reasoning to not make elite sets for some classes because only a handful of people get above 2200 on those classes.

He's kinda right though..