Good Horde server?

Apologies if this isn't the right place, but none of the other areas seemed correct either, so figured this would be a general sort of thing.

Anyways with the free 90 boost, I want to reroll as horde. However, I'm not sure which server would be the best to roll on? Some of the things I'm looking for:

PvE server (only), no RP

Not virtually "merged" with another server or whatever they call it

Horde bias, large or small it doesn't matter, but preferably horde dominant to a degree

Large active population, but not so large that it incurs queue times. Kinda like Lightbringer I guess for alliance, it has what, 100k-130k alliance I think, but I've never hit queue times to play on it. It doesn't have to be that large, but still, something 80k+ preferred. Friendly population would be a plus, or at least not super degenerate

If anyone has some ideas of servers that would fit these characteristics, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!
    Last edited by xezar; 2014-03-31 at 05:06 AM.

Uh....last I checked, Mal'ganis was pretty good (Horde side, at least), but I haven't played since about June/July last year.

illidian is a fun horde server

US, I take it?

Thrall is a well populated Horde server that doesnt have any quetimes and Hyjal is another good Horde server.

Area 52 is one the highest populated horde centric PvE servers. http://wow.realmpop.com/us.html would probably be helpful as far as raw data goes, but you should roll an alt first and try to get a sense of the general vibe of the community on each prospective server and ask around in regards to queue times.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    US, I take it?
    Bleh knew I forgot to mention something, meant US ones lol. Americas. Also time zone neutral as to whatever it is, I live in AZ so I have to adjust to everyone regardless, and I do night raiding anyways. So along those lines, a server with decent progression would be nice, nothing backwater, but with some competent players, doesn't have to have top x guilds or stuff, but some good ones.
    Last edited by xezar; 2014-03-31 at 05:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richiebcfc25 View Post
    Thrall is a well populated Horde server that doesnt have any quetimes and Hyjal is another good Horde server.
    ^This. But all my alts are mainly on Illidan.. Both are good servers. Illidan can have some crazy queue times sometimes though, gotta be careful. But Thrall is a decently populated server with excellent folks and all that and I haven't seen any queues!

Thanks for the recommendations so far. Area 52 and Illidan I think look a bit too populated for me lol. Thrall and Hyjal look pretty decent, think ill make a toon there to check it out.

Looking at that wow realm pop site, any recommendations for zul'jin? It's about the only other PvE one with the characteristics I'm looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    Thanks for the recommendations so far. Area 52 and Illidan I think look a bit too populated for me lol. Thrall and Hyjal look pretty decent, think ill make a toon there to check it out.

Looking at that wow realm pop site, any recommendations for zul'jin? It's about the only other PvE one with the characteristics I'm looking for.
    I play on Zul'jin.....Horde. Timeless Isle is usually pretty busy, AH seems decent enough, Lots of Flex and Normal groups in trade chat. I haven't yet hit a queue to log in.