10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Welp, at least I'm 100% certain that Listo is a townie now. Cause that's pretty much how my new notes look for everyone. If they're alive, they're probably town or cultist. :3

Though, honestly, when I think about it, my reasoning behind voting for Virothe is pretty weak. It's just, he seems to be fine with just following wagons without too much of a fight, and his votes are always at the back of a lynch. At least, that's what I remember. Again, notes went bye-bye.
    I'd tell you the post number of all his votes... but I stopped after day 1.

- - - Updated - - -

Elvinia vote was on post #633 and day ended #716. He was vote 5 so halfway.

Day 3 he voted 1446 and day ended 1510 so semi late.

Gone Day 4

Day 5 he voted 1879 day ended 1904 he was the last vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    And off to bed now.
    Let's do better than about 6 posts while I'm sleeping this time guys!

I took a break from posting because, frankly, I don't like it when the game devolves into people trying to bait each other into getting angry.

I've been reading the thread, but some of the attitude that's been going around has not made me want to post much. Can't say I'm against a Silkku lynch, and at the moment I really have no better target in mind. By my count Silkku is the only one with any chance of getting lynched at the moment, 5 to 2, 2, 2 and 1 for Celtic, Danner, Tux, and Virothe.

Honestly, all this talk of 'balancing out' the cults.. eff that. My one overriding goal is to eliminate -all- the cultists. I think that instead of trying to 'balance the cults' as Greeney keeps suggesting, that we need to find the recruiters and lynch them. That is on the assumption that town can still win this game/had a chance to win at all.

Deleted
    Hey all just got back from the pub, Ok I get why we need to try keep things balanced but don't think we can with limited info we have. I think maybe Ana and Pistol may have been recruited or at least expect them to be due to TD clearing them on day ?(cant remember). Going to catch up with the rest of the thread, Also don't think I voted when I posted at the start of the day, I could quite happily vote Kel or Silkku tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Celtic, Cruelle, Decagon, Kel, Kurenai, Robozerim, Silkku, Virothe

Okay so picked out these names from the OP of people I haven't seen post in a really long time. Might have missed one or two but yea where the hell are you guys.
    I made a big massive post but everybody seems to have more or less ignored it Well except for the lynch Silq part

Vote silkku

As to my playstyle this game: Im trying to mix it up. While yes that might make me scummy, remember there are townie reasons for it as well
    Last edited by mmoc81024b83e3; 2014-04-15 at 04:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apologies for the off votecount. That's what I get for doing one while passing out.

Day ends in under 2 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Votes, counted.

Anakso - Silkku (1987)
    BomberCloner - Danner (1908)
    Cattaclysmic - Celtic (1988)
    Celtic - Silkku (2065)
    Cruelle -
    Danner - Celtic (1931)
    Decagon - Danner (1920)
    Greeney - Tuxedospoon (1936)
    Kel -
    Keleb - Silkku (1996)
    Kurenai -
    Listo - Lora (1950)
    Lora - Kel (1933)
    PistolPink - Virothe (2036)
    Robozerim - Tuxedospoon (1998)
    Silkku -
    Tuxedospoon - Silkku (1976)
    Uggorthaholy - Silkku (1997)
    Virothe -
    Waker - Silkku (2017)
    Xanjori - Silkku (2018)

Silkku - 7
    Danner - 2
    Celtic - 2
    Kel - 1
    Tuxedo - 2
    Lora - 1

Quadruple checked myself this time instead of only triple.

Still Day 6. Still takes 11 to lynch. Day ends in 95 Minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    This many votes on silkku this fast and him going afk after lysah threatned with recruitment im gonna say he will show up town or lysahs team. Seeing as he is afk im going to say lysahs team. Surely there cant be this many in elvs cult already
    I'm a bit on the same line actually. It really feels a lot like the wagon picked up way to fast which to me feels that it's much too likely he's not part and in a leading position in the elvinia-cult. I've explained earlier why i don't think Danner is a good choice. This close to the deadline I'm not sure it's gonna matter but Celtic and Tux are the then two most viable options. I can't say I have a good read on celtic (although the same could be said for a lot), he's been rather inactive. Therefore I'm going for Tux insdead as I've previously voiced some suspicion of him.

unvote vote Tuxedospoon

Deleted
    I don't think it matters who I vote between Silkku an Kel. Silk is gone anyway.

vote kel

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the things I like to do in these games is base much of my logic off of voting records. In a normal game, this is often helpful in getting a good idea as to who I trust or distrust, though is certainly prone to sending me in the wrong direction. Many factors can mess with how valuable the data is, such as incorrect assumptions (for example, thinking Count Dookoo was scum in the Star Wars game), not being aware of multiple scum factions, among other things. Generally, the leads I get based off the records plus my general impressions I think is beneficial to myself and to the town.

This is a cult game, with no (known) scum that aren't parts of the cult. Everything I can figure out based off of my voting records is much less useful, and if Krayzy tells the truth about recruits being unable to communicate, then that makes it even less useful to look at the voting records, so I tend to not use them overly much this game and my post count suffers.

Despite this, I am still posting a few times a day, it's not like I'm absent from this game.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post

Elvinia vote was on post #633 and day ended #716. He was vote 5 so halfway.

Day 3 he voted 1446 and day ended 1510 so semi late.

Gone Day 4

Day 5 he voted 1879 day ended 1904 he was the last vote.
    Oh ya, and the fact that end day of voting this game has been soooo long and we haven't had TPR lead lynches or rushed days or anything like that. And when I did vote worg it was 3-4 hours before the lynch so the fact that I was the last vote of that day is sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Now, because I kinda feel like playing my own personal game and never vote for who's most likely to get lynched, I'll trust my gut and:
    Vote Virothe
    Aka, I have nothing on this person but feel they should be looked at. And instead of doing an FoS I'm going to outright vote them and make them an actual target cause you know, Mah gut says it's right. If you can't come up with a valid reason to vote on someone DON'T VOTE ON THEM.

Gut feelings are fine when you have something to substantiate them, Like for instance. I'm suspicious of Anakso because yesterday and today all he has done is attempted to drive suspicion away from kel and has been a huge driving force behind us no longer looking for Lysah's cult. Which I understand as a move, but if you're going to vote for me on "Gut feeling" and nothing else especially when there are literally a ton of better targets to go for you're just not playing this game properly.

It's also not like I've been laying low this game either, I've been active and pushing ideas out there and doing stuff. So no because someone has a voted on me due to gut feeling I deserve to be scrutinized? Not anyone else, Just me.

/eyeroll

You lot need to get your priorities in order.

10+ Year Old Account
    IT IS NOW NIGHT

Anakso - Silkku (1987)
    BomberCloner - Danner (1908)
    Cattaclysmic - Celtic (1988)
    Celtic - Silkku (2065)
    Cruelle - Kel (2068)
    Danner - Celtic (1931)
    Decagon - Danner (1920)
    Greeney - Tuxedospoon (1936)
    Kel -
    Keleb - Tuxedospoon (2067)
    Kurenai -
    Listo - Lora (1950)
    Lora - Kel (1933)
    PistolPink - Virothe (2036)
    Robozerim - Tuxedospoon (1998)
    Silkku -
    Tuxedospoon - Silkku (1976)
    Uggorthaholy - Silkku (1997)
    Virothe -
    Waker - Silkku (2017)
    Xanjori - Silkku (2018)

Silkku - 6
    Danner - 2
    Celtic - 2
    Kel - 2
    Tuxedo - 3
    Lora - 1

Silkku, a Cultist, has been lynched.

Night ends in 24 hours. Wednesday 11am PST, 6pm GMT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright folks. Nothing to see here. Move along. Just a bump. I'm sure you've got homes to go to. Time to go to them.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    IT IS NOW DAY 7

Although no one had died in many days, the town of Allinav was under a shadow of fear. Things were very wrong but no one knew why. Still they huddle in terror at night from the unnamed things that do worse than kill...

Day ends in 48 hours. Friday, 11am PST/6pm GMT

What a surprise. I'm absolutely shocked.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to point out... I TOLD YOU!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    What a surprise. I'm absolutely shocked.
    Me too, I looked at the game thread and was so taken aback that I almost spilled my coffee!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Me too, I looked at the game thread and was so taken aback that I almost spilled my coffee!
    Virothe was so surprised he's going daffy!

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'd like to point out assuming a cult starting with 2 players the cult Elv was in currently has a max of 8 players, and there are 20 alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Virothe was so surprised he's going daffy!
    Ba dum tish!

That made me actually chuckle, I tip my hat to you good sir!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    So I'd like to point out assuming a cult starting with 2 players the cult Elv was in currently has a max of 8 players, and there are 20 alive.
    And There is still the other cult out there as well so town is in minority at this point most likely unless there were a slew of non-recruit nights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well my brain went fart for a few secs, they have a max of 7 since Elv died.