Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    That means whoever I believe to be in elvinias cult will get my vote
    Wow me too
    In all seriousness though, I am sorry Catta but I don't believe the QT thread bit of the claim you are making, I can't see Town being that badly disadvantaged. This then causes me other problems with his other claim, knowing which cult killed who, that could only be known by an original cult member not someone who claims to have been recruited after the Lysah lynch. If he is Elvs team the way he is playing now is how I would expect him to play.

Vote Catta

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Wow me too
    In all seriousness though, I am sorry Catta but I don't believe the QT thread bit of the claim you are making, I can't see Town being that badly disadvantaged. This then causes me other problems with his other claim, knowing which cult killed who, that could only be known by an original cult member not someone who claims to have been recruited after the Lysah lynch. If he is Elvs team the way he is playing now is how I would expect him to play.

Vote Catta
    You can't see it? A dead doctor and cop. Both converted. Is that not huge to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Has he ever voted for kel after kel claimed scum? The point is not about what kel wouldn't turn up as, is about why Kurenai never voted him as a claimed scum if that's the case.
    Because there've been other, more high-priority targets, and for at least two days there were two obvious lynches that were going to happen pretty much no matter what (Lysah and Worgenite), voting Kel then wouldn't've made any difference. Now? Kel might be scum, might be town, but he's hardly active and Catta is an active claimed scum. We can kill the silent lurkers after we kill the scum trying to direct town to get his cult to a winning position.

@cruelle

Not to mention your logic makes no sense. I suppose we found another cultist. One who hasn't been paying attention and doesn't know he could be invited to their chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    @cruelle

Not to mention your logic makes no sense. I suppose we found another cultist. One who hasn't been paying attention and doesn't know he could be invited to their chat.
    You're a cultist, He's a cultist! EVERYONE IS A CULTIST! Now if you look under your chairs everyone will find, YES! YOUR VERY OWN CULT ROOOOOOOOOOBES!

Yeah, at this point we just need to start killing cult. This whole "I'll claim to be X cult so you won't lynch me" thing is silly.

Vote Cattaclysmic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    You're a cultist, He's a cultist! EVERYONE IS A CULTIST! Now if you look under your chairs everyone will find, YES! YOUR VERY OWN CULT ROOOOOOOOOOBES!
    Excuse me Mr. Virothe Winfrey does this robe come in pink?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Yeah, at this point we just need to start killing cult. This whole "I'll claim to be X cult so you won't lynch me" thing is silly.

Vote Cattaclysmic
    To be honest I don't think he is using the Lysah cult claim to not be lynched. In my eyes he did it to get town to focus on the other cult for a day or 2 because in doing so it gave his cult a better chance and the remaining townies a greater chance to be recruited. (if my math is right there is still a max of about 11 cultists in a 17 player game.)

Now what I find funny, you have people who said that when we tried to lynch Krayzy earlier it was bad because why go for the easy lynch? To me it seems to be happening again.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Excuse me Mr. Virothe Winfrey does this robe come in pink?

To be honest I don't think he is using the Lysah cult claim to not be lynched. In my eyes he did it to get town to focus on the other cult for a day or 2 because in doing so it gave his cult a better chance and the remaining townies a greater chance to be recruited. (if my math is right there is still a max of about 11 cultists in a 17 player game.)

Now what I find funny, you have people who said that when we tried to lynch Krayzy earlier it was bad because why go for the easy lynch? To me it seems to be happening again.
    1. ) It's actually a coupon that allows you to get a Robe of your choice from any partnered distributor! So it's any color you want! (I went with green >.> )

2. ) I don't think Catta is the easy lynch in this situation though, at least I didn't think it was when I voted. I honestly thought I was going to get back lashed and lynched for it. But I was willing to lose to not let Catta get his way so /shrug

1. ) It's actually a coupon that allows you to get a Robe of your choice from any partnered distributor! So it's any color you want! (I went with green >.> )

2. ) I don't think Catta is the easy lynch in this situation though, at least I didn't think it was when I voted. I honestly thought I was going to get back lashed and lynched for it. But I was willing to lose to not let Catta get his way so /shrug
    Of course im the easy lynch when the other cult holds the large majority and i had to resort to this so my cult didnt get nuked under the pretense of looking for Elvs cult when in reality it was Elvs cult doing it. Then i claimed, told how the game was meant to work and killed two of their people during the night. They now want me dead and try to get the town to do it. So go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    1 Of course im the easy lynch when the other cult holds the large majority and i had to resort to this so my 2 cult didnt get nuked under the pretense of looking for Elvs cult when in reality it was Elvs cult doing it. 3 Then i claimed, told how the game was meant to work and killed two of their people during the night. 4 They now want me dead and try to get the town to do it. So go figure.
    1. ) Oh ya, I forgot! The large majority of what was it? 1-2 people? OMG THAT'S HUGE!

2. )And isn't that what Anakso was doing the majority of the game, once again I find it hilarious how that just kinda stopped.

3. ) Told the game how you would like it to work so you would win, and god be damned if anyone doesn't trust the word of scum!

4. ) With the vast majority you're pushing the other team has, why would they ever need town to side with them?

Oh yay, you can't argue against me now so you're just going to start claiming I'm cult. That's cute I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

I love people who claim they are playing for town when all they are talking about is siding with scum
    Siding with him for now. Been siding with his party the entire time since I joined because it makes more sense if you're playing for a town win condition. Stupid, as i told anakso a hundred times, is letting one side win easily.

notice how once I more or less decided the direction I was going to go I stopped saying this was for town? Ya that's cause it's pointless, and at least I'm not pretending. I just don't see this game getting "Prolonged" anymore and to be quite honest
    Then you may as well join krayzy, sillku, and co and quit the game. Either you're playing pro elvinias cult or shit-town. That prologing thing is a completely terrible and embarassing excuse for throwing the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. ) Oh ya, I forgot! The large majority of what was it? 1-2 people? OMG THAT'S HUGE!

2. )And isn't that what Anakso was doing the majority of the game, once again I find it hilarious how that just kinda stopped.

3. ) Told the game how you would like it to work so you would win, and god be damned if anyone doesn't trust the word of scum!

4. ) With the vast majority you're pushing the other team has, why would they ever need town to side with them?
    Um... Virothe I hate to tell you... if Elvinia's cult has not missed a recruitment that have a max of 6 players, AkA 1/3 of the living while the other cult only has less than 1/4 so they would have a slight lead and just 1-2 people from it could start a train.

Quote Originally Posted by KurenaiXIII View Post
    Because there've been other, more high-priority targets, and for at least two days there were two obvious lynches that were going to happen pretty much no matter what (Lysah and Worgenite), voting Kel then wouldn't've made any difference. Now? Kel might be scum, might be town, but he's hardly active and Catta is an active claimed scum. We can kill the silent lurkers after we kill the scum trying to direct town to get his cult to a winning position.
    Yesterday you voted with the rest of us on the tuxedo lynch when catta admitted he was scum. You could have voted kel or catta yesterday if you believed what you're saying.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Um... Virothe I hate to tell you... if Elvinia's cult has not missed a recruitment that have a max of 6 players, AkA 1/3 of the living while the other cult only has less than 1/4 so they would have a slight lead and just 1-2 people from it could start a train.
    Ya, 1-2 people can start a train... Doesn't mean they're cult

- - - Updated - - -

Anywho it's easter and I got family stuff to do then I'm going to watch GoT at a friends so idk if I will be around for deadline.

15+ Year Old Account
    Unvote
    Vote: Cattaclysmic

Mostly because I have no interest in dying, People seem more willing to lynch Catta over Anakso, and Catta is confirmed scum.

Sounds like a wiener to me.

I did. I had half-hoped that Catta was actually pinpointing scum. I'm willing to kill any scum; admittedly what Catta and you say about 'balancing' the cults has some merit in my mind, but at this point, with a mislynch hanging in the air from yesterday, I just want to off as many scum as possible and I really don't care -what- cult they're in. Kel may or may not be scum, but as he isn't pushing any lynches I consider him a lower priority target.

- - - Updated - - -

That was in response to Greeney. Apologies; thought I'd hit 'reply with quote', but apparently I didn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KurenaiXIII View Post
    I did. I had half-hoped that Catta was actually pinpointing scum. I'm willing to kill any scum; admittedly what Catta and you say about 'balancing' the cults has some merit in my mind, but at this point, with a mislynch hanging in the air from yesterday, I just want to off as many scum as possible and I really don't care -what- cult they're in. Kel may or may not be scum, but as he isn't pushing any lynches I consider him a lower priority target.

- - - Updated - - -

That was in response to Greeney. Apologies; thought I'd hit 'reply with quote', but apparently I didn't.
    Just want to remind you, it was a mislynch that Elvinia's cult started since Catta wanted to lynch their cop. They didn't care who they hit as long as it wasn't them.

10+ Year Old Account
    So people would rather lynch a Lysah cult member who currently have has more deaths than elvs cult?

It's not like an Uggor lynch is risky, I'm not even questioning the fact that he's elvs cult, he just is. He made it way too obviose. Xan is probably too and I'd say cruelle as well but less sure.

I'd say Greeney is culted on one side but not in their thread.

Anyway heavy FoS on everyone voting Catta right now. Though I think we've found elvs cult. And hey look at a some of the names voting!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mods are terrible at telling time. Day ends in 15 hours.

People intentionally working for Elvinia's cult:
    Virothe
    Kurenai
    Cruelle
    Xanjori
    Uggor

* People outside this list named by Catta not to be in his party: PistolPink #2261
    * Interesting to point out he didn't instinctively say anything about Kurenai after Kurenai voted him, scum teammate he told to vote for him?

Currently day 8. Assuming both cults started with 2 and can recruit one per day; Elvinia's cult had 10 players, minus the 3 who were killed makes 7 if there were no problems with recruitment. 8 votes needed to lynch. 1 townie being stupid with the "let's not prolong the game" or "let's just get rid of known cult" logic means we may as well assume one cult controls 50+% of the votes. Doesn't really matter if Decagon and Kel are AFK though, no reason not to all gang up on one person with one less than the majority vote when you have 2 people that aren't posting. Not sure if Kel is still around either.

People who at least deserve credit for pro-town behaviour and not mindless "let's all just help one cult out" crap:
    Bomber
    Danner
    Keleb
    listo95
    Lora (at least one post indicate otherwise... but he's at least trying)
    Xanjori (at least one post indicate otherwise... but he's at least trying)
    Anakso (limited to today)

Also, just in case nobody else noticed Catta says the other Cult hasn't used their kills in #2295 and then says otherwise when responding to me in #2341.

All I can do is suggest those of you who don't want to hand the game to one party vote Uggor as soon as possible to get a majority in case of a tie sooner. Still rather lynch Virothe personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Mods are terrible at telling time. Day ends in 15 hours.
    Vote count please.

Unvote
    Vote Uggor
    Last edited by Greeney; 2014-04-21 at 03:27 AM.