Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    You are not agreeing, because you are simply ignoring and for me: trolling. Would you feel better, if celestalon clearly states in a blue post, that these jokes doesn't delayed any wod related stuff?
    If they released some new WoD stuff, even just launched a screenshot of the day thing for us? Yes. Why not?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Oh I am actually calm, I'm more so just flabbergasted at how stupid some people on the internet really are.

Yes, because when you are so upset and bothered by someone not agreeing with you, you just call them "stupid", "crazy", "trolls", etc.

Oh man, your caps-filled post and generous flood of "retard" and "idiot" as well as other insults really.. it seemed so cool that I think my room must have reached absolute zero temperatures.
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by C9H20
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Yes, because when you are so upset and bothered by someone not agreeing with you, you just call them "stupid", "crazy", "trolls", etc.
    Not when people don't agree with me, since I wasn't trying to sway an opinion. I was just laying out facts.

I just get irked when people who have the facts laid out in front of them then try and turn to the "ITS JUST MAH OPINIONS!" defense, in an argument where there were no opinions, just straight up facts proving said persons outraged is completely unfounded and stupid.

I do not believe I called anyone "Crazy" or a "Troll" either.

So first we have 10 pages full of people complaining because they believe they won't do a joke..
    Then we continue with people QQ'ing because they spent time on a joke.

I'm glad someone else had the courage to earn himself a ban by expressing exactly how I feel at this moment.
    The community is really showing itself from its worst side today.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Try to boil everything down to a negative catch phrase all you want. We're still going to spend countless hours making Warlords of Draenor the most epic expansion possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    So first we have 10 pages full of people complaining because they believe they won't do a joke..
    Then we continue with people QQ'ing because they spent time on a joke.
    That's the materials comedians live off. lol
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Not when people don't agree with me, since I wasn't trying to sway an opinion. I was just laying out facts.

I just get irked when people who have the facts laid out in front of them then try and turn to the "ITS JUST MAH OPINIONS!" defense, in an argument where there were no opinions, just straight up facts proving said persons outraged is completely unfounded and stupid.

I do not believe I called anyone "Crazy" or a "Troll" either.

Facts, facts? So you've been at Blizzard? You know for a 100% their inner workings and exactly what team worked on the April Fools' jokes. And fine, you didn't call "Crazy" or "Troll", but you didn't have to. You threw your entire "naughty word" dictionary at me. You've probably passed your yearly "bad words" quota just by responding on me.
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

I can't believe people arguing about a fucking April Fool's joke...

Lighten up holy smokes, people will complain about everything. If we didn't get anything this year like last year, there'd be multiple threads of rage and hatred.

They DO something with people who probably aren't currently in the WoD team and everyone flips out.

Take a chill pill, it's already happened. You can't change the past. Move on.
    “It is either easy or impossible.” - Salvador Dali

WoW characters:
    Blitzo[Warrior] -Rex[Hunter] -Jax [Warlock] -
    Gluttony [Mage]

Facts, facts? So you've been at Blizzard? You know for a 100% their inner workings and exactly what team worked on the April Fools' jokes. And fine, you didn't call "Crazy" or "Troll", but you didn't have to. You threw your entire "naughty word" dictionary at me. You've probably passed your yearly "bad words" quota just by responding on me.
    Actually I've avoided most "naughty" words this entire thread.

Also Ghostcrawler tweeted 2 years back when the Ghostcrawler Crab was the "April fools joke" that it is done by the Web/Graphics team because there were people then screaming the same shit you are about content getting pushed back because of April Fools jokes.

One does not need to know the 100% inner workings of a Company when they can just be logical and understand simple things.

You don't have to be in blizzards dev team to create videos and stuff. There are many brilliant machinia authors out there that doing same things at home with tools that are really poor compared to blizzards possibilities Really, you can't imagine that people who are working as web developer on blizzards websites should be able to do this?

You don't want accept any explanation that was throwing to you. So, what do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Haystone View Post
    Blizzard seem to have WWE fans in their ranks..
    That face.. Reminds me of Vickie Guerrero...
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Blizz game devs don't spend any time on the creation of these jokes. It is all done by the website devs. The website devs don't do game development and they don't have any control over when teasers are released.

Calm down. Regardless of how cheesy the jokes were they didn't cost a raid tier or whatever stupid meme you want to whine about.

Guys check your Emails i just got an invitation to Warlords of Dnor. It comes from Blizzard theyre completly joking around with the fake emails xD

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    You don't have to be in blizzards dev team to create videos and stuff. There are many brilliant machinia authors out there that doing same things at home with tools that are really poor compared to blizzards possibilities Really, you can't imagine that people who are working as web developer on blizzards websites should be able to do this?

You don't want accept any explanation that was throwing to you. So, what do you want?

I want to be able to express my disdain without .. and here it comes, and I don't regret saying this because I've had the word "troll" and "hater" thrown at me several times before, rabid fanboys coming to bite me for not worshiping Blizzard for everything they do.

On unrelated note, the Draenei thing, I laughed at them warping the model up. Though, I really hope they will reveal the real one tomorrow or at least this week, otherwise I'll be pretty annoyed.

This April fools was a lot better than the last two years. Glad to see that they're finally poking fun at their biggest moneymaker. It's too bad it's coming at the expense of a raid tier though.
    It's about watching a company gleefully flinging away its goodwill with both hands and engaging in a pissing contest with its customers. It's about coyness, and a lack of straightforwardness. It's about rude, flip responses to valid questions, using third-party media instead of an official site. It's about a loss of trust, and the perception of untruthfulness. It's about an attitude that has begun to border on complacency and deceitfulness. -Roycroft the Human Rogue (Paraphrased)

The Patient
    Well I have to say I like this year's jokes. The new game controller looks awesome :-)

Quote Originally Posted by dahmer View Post
    or

Goat Simulator = New Draenei models
    Apparently I was fairly close because the "new" legs are so goatlike it's crazy.

Personally I think this is the best joke they did today :
    http://www.heroesofthestorm.com/en-u...hero-spotlight
    An Apple fanboy called me a retard.
    In the real world that makes me a genius.

Agreed with bard, or tinker.. I couldnt take that class seriously anyhow.

April Fools Joke!
    Ghostcrawler Returns!

The female Draenei has the crazy eyes.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Arthas says to "let it go" "the cold never bothered me anyway"

XD

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ