Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
4
12
13
14
15
LastLast
  1. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    You are not agreeing, because you are simply ignoring and for me: trolling. Would you feel better, if celestalon clearly states in a blue post, that these jokes doesn't delayed any wod related stuff?
    If they released some new WoD stuff, even just launched a screenshot of the day thing for us? Yes. Why not?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Oh I am actually calm, I'm more so just flabbergasted at how stupid some people on the internet really are.


    Yes, because when you are so upset and bothered by someone not agreeing with you, you just call them "stupid", "crazy", "trolls", etc.



    Oh man, your caps-filled post and generous flood of "retard" and "idiot" as well as other insults really.. it seemed so cool that I think my room must have reached absolute zero temperatures.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    You don't know that she didn't, and it doesn't matter what she said, her parents are "RESPONSIBLE" for her, and as "RESPONSIBLE" parents they protected their child, fuck the little boy or your feelings.
    *:・゚SOCIAL JUSTICE゚・:*

  2. #262
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Yes, because when you are so upset and bothered by someone not agreeing with you, you just call them "stupid", "crazy", "trolls", etc.
    Not when people don't agree with me, since I wasn't trying to sway an opinion. I was just laying out facts.

    I just get irked when people who have the facts laid out in front of them then try and turn to the "ITS JUST MAH OPINIONS!" defense, in an argument where there were no opinions, just straight up facts proving said persons outraged is completely unfounded and stupid.

    I do not believe I called anyone "Crazy" or a "Troll" either.
    Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

  3. #263
    The Unstoppable Force Kangodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    20,982
    So first we have 10 pages full of people complaining because they believe they won't do a joke..
    Then we continue with people QQ'ing because they spent time on a joke.

    I'm glad someone else had the courage to earn himself a ban by expressing exactly how I feel at this moment.
    The community is really showing itself from its worst side today.
    Originally Posted by Alpha Patch Notes (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Paladin
    • Look. We already gave you guys Ashbringer. Isn’t that enough?

  4. #264
    Merely a Setback Wildtree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Iowa - Franconia
    Posts
    30,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    So first we have 10 pages full of people complaining because they believe they won't do a joke..
    Then we continue with people QQ'ing because they spent time on a joke.
    That's the materials comedians live off. lol
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

  5. #265
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Not when people don't agree with me, since I wasn't trying to sway an opinion. I was just laying out facts.

    I just get irked when people who have the facts laid out in front of them then try and turn to the "ITS JUST MAH OPINIONS!" defense, in an argument where there were no opinions, just straight up facts proving said persons outraged is completely unfounded and stupid.

    I do not believe I called anyone "Crazy" or a "Troll" either.

    Facts, facts? So you've been at Blizzard? You know for a 100% their inner workings and exactly what team worked on the April Fools' jokes. And fine, you didn't call "Crazy" or "Troll", but you didn't have to. You threw your entire "naughty word" dictionary at me. You've probably passed your yearly "bad words" quota just by responding on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    You don't know that she didn't, and it doesn't matter what she said, her parents are "RESPONSIBLE" for her, and as "RESPONSIBLE" parents they protected their child, fuck the little boy or your feelings.
    *:・゚SOCIAL JUSTICE゚・:*

  6. #266
    I can't believe people arguing about a fucking April Fool's joke...

    Lighten up holy smokes, people will complain about everything. If we didn't get anything this year like last year, there'd be multiple threads of rage and hatred.

    They DO something with people who probably aren't currently in the WoD team and everyone flips out.

    Take a chill pill, it's already happened. You can't change the past. Move on.

  7. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Facts, facts? So you've been at Blizzard? You know for a 100% their inner workings and exactly what team worked on the April Fools' jokes. And fine, you didn't call "Crazy" or "Troll", but you didn't have to. You threw your entire "naughty word" dictionary at me. You've probably passed your yearly "bad words" quota just by responding on me.
    Actually I've avoided most "naughty" words this entire thread.

    Also Ghostcrawler tweeted 2 years back when the Ghostcrawler Crab was the "April fools joke" that it is done by the Web/Graphics team because there were people then screaming the same shit you are about content getting pushed back because of April Fools jokes.

    One does not need to know the 100% inner workings of a Company when they can just be logical and understand simple things.
    Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

  8. #268

  9. #269
    Pit Lord Thyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germoney
    Posts
    2,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Facts, facts? So you've been at Blizzard? You know for a 100% their inner workings and exactly what team worked on the April Fools' jokes. And fine, you didn't call "Crazy" or "Troll", but you didn't have to. You threw your entire "naughty word" dictionary at me. You've probably passed your yearly "bad words" quota just by responding on me.
    You don't have to be in blizzards dev team to create videos and stuff. There are many brilliant machinia authors out there that doing same things at home with tools that are really poor compared to blizzards possibilities Really, you can't imagine that people who are working as web developer on blizzards websites should be able to do this?

    You don't want accept any explanation that was throwing to you. So, what do you want?

  10. #270
    Merely a Setback Wildtree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Iowa - Franconia
    Posts
    30,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Haystone View Post
    Blizzard seem to have WWE fans in their ranks..
    That face.. Reminds me of Vickie Guerrero...
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

  11. #271
    Blizz game devs don't spend any time on the creation of these jokes. It is all done by the website devs. The website devs don't do game development and they don't have any control over when teasers are released.

    Calm down. Regardless of how cheesy the jokes were they didn't cost a raid tier or whatever stupid meme you want to whine about.

  12. #272
    Guys check your Emails i just got an invitation to Warlords of Dnor. It comes from Blizzard theyre completly joking around with the fake emails xD

  13. #273
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    You don't have to be in blizzards dev team to create videos and stuff. There are many brilliant machinia authors out there that doing same things at home with tools that are really poor compared to blizzards possibilities Really, you can't imagine that people who are working as web developer on blizzards websites should be able to do this?

    You don't want accept any explanation that was throwing to you. So, what do you want?

    I want to be able to express my disdain without .. and here it comes, and I don't regret saying this because I've had the word "troll" and "hater" thrown at me several times before, rabid fanboys coming to bite me for not worshiping Blizzard for everything they do.



    On unrelated note, the Draenei thing, I laughed at them warping the model up. Though, I really hope they will reveal the real one tomorrow or at least this week, otherwise I'll be pretty annoyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    You don't know that she didn't, and it doesn't matter what she said, her parents are "RESPONSIBLE" for her, and as "RESPONSIBLE" parents they protected their child, fuck the little boy or your feelings.
    *:・゚SOCIAL JUSTICE゚・:*

  14. #274
    This April fools was a lot better than the last two years. Glad to see that they're finally poking fun at their biggest moneymaker. It's too bad it's coming at the expense of a raid tier though.
    The post that Blizzard banned me for:
    2014-11-28 19:55:26 [Trade - City] Potassiumgluconate: female dwarf butts are the best thing that this expansion has given us.
    Butts are a touchy subject.

  15. #275
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    354
    Well I have to say I like this year's jokes. The new game controller looks awesome :-)

  16. #276
    Quote Originally Posted by dahmer View Post
    or

    Goat Simulator = New Draenei models
    Apparently I was fairly close because the "new" legs are so goatlike it's crazy.

    Personally I think this is the best joke they did today :
    http://www.heroesofthestorm.com/en-u...hero-spotlight
    An Apple fanboy called me a retard.
    In the real world that makes me a genius.

  17. #277
    Agreed with bard, or tinker.. I couldnt take that class seriously anyhow.

  18. #278
    April Fools Joke!
    Ghostcrawler Returns!






  19. #279
    The female Draenei has the crazy eyes.
    Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Samsung 951PRO nVME 512GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Crucial MX200 1TB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic X850

    Former author of the TankSpot.com Protection Paladin guide

  20. #280
    Merely a Setback GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    31,565
    Arthas says to "let it go" "the cold never bothered me anyway"

    XD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •