Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Beta has started.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Deleted
    They have no time for a april joke anymore, would cost an entire raid tier

Quote Originally Posted by Cassidin View Post
    World of Warcraft Offline Mode!
    i'd give me first born child's still beating heart for that.

it's probably gonna be some pretty weak bullshit. honestly, everyone expects it and nothing that's released tomorrow, unless it's actually something happening in the game and they patch it in, will be believed to be real. what's the point of a joke if everyone knows it's a joke? it's supposed to fool you.

Titan is back in production, and has offically been named ´Elderly Strolls Online´.. Players roleplay elderly people using walkers, wheelchairs and canes as they fly around a wal-mart like gameworld. Cash-shop items include motorized-ridable shopping carts.

disclaimer, the name of this title nor the release date of April 3rd, has no relation to our competitors.
    Last edited by Azrile; 2014-03-31 at 09:42 AM.

I think they're not gonna do anything just like last year.

With how much they are working on the new expansion I highly doubt they have time anymore. Hopefully they do though cause they are pretty funny :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmow View Post
    They have no time for a april joke anymore, would cost an entire raid tier
    Haha this right here xD

There will never be good april jokes from blizzard again

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

it's probably gonna be some pretty weak bullshit. honestly, everyone expects it and nothing that's released tomorrow, unless it's actually something happening in the game and they patch it in, will be believed to be real. what's the point of a joke if everyone knows it's a joke? it's supposed to fool you.
    The real problem is that one year of the first years they had some really funny and believable stuff, and they then spent a year listening to people calling them liars for not adding it. So since then, they only add really crazy stuff that is obviously fake.

Maybe some silly caricature of the new race models and say this is the new direction they are taking and it'll be just a bad joke and then the subsequent days after threads will pop up of pissed off people that don't even have an active subscription saying how mad they are Blizzard wasted X resources and Y time on making an april fool's joke instead of actually working on new models and it'll be so evil everyone will be like so that was the real joke

Dungeons drop decent preraid gear again!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was it last year they literally said they didn't have the resources to do it and spending time on an April Fool's joke would be time they weren't spending developing whatever was in development at the time?

I'm expecting a repeat of that

My heart of hearts tells me they will do a beta announcement tomorrow.
    And the joke will be that it's actually true.

Doesn't have to be April Fool's for Blizz to troll. Look at Timeless Isle. Look at their twitter feeds n___n

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely something with new character models. Maybe 8-bit previews of the ones that will be shown later this week.
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

Why? Can you imagine how boring wow would be without ppl in it?

Blizzard won't do anything again most likely, other than turning on Crabby again and maybe something else cool with the forums

They'll present us with a female Goat picture painted blue, and claim that is new Draenei Female model
    They'll even emphasize that it has so many polygons that it was very hard to make that model

Which will make sense because they said Draenei F model will be revealed at first week of April
    Last edited by ataraxia123; 2014-03-31 at 10:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    *WOW-Killer, a mythological MMO which would pull 7 million players away from WOW. As of yet no MMO has been worthy of this title. Some feel it will be heralded by a star in the East and 3 wise nerds.

april fools - trolling...

Please kill me now, society has reached the all time low.

Send a mail to EVERYONE about beta invite, link leads to Rick roll video.

10+ Year Old Account
    blizzard acquire Goat Simulator 2014 and will incorporate it into WoD
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    "Wod Beta release is here!"

than everyone is like "yeah sure, april fools!"

and april second, Blizzard will be like; yeah, Beta announcement was serious. and we'd all been trolled.
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.