Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I roll conductivity just for haha's and it still does a considerable amount on stackups. That being said, it's all based on your strat and where your group is struggling.

My group rolls 2 disc, 1 holyp, 1 rdruid, 1 hpal, and myself (rsham) - I've completed it on 10 also, with hpal/disc/myself. On the first phase, my importance is not very high (between the 2 disc spirit shelling b2b and the druid blanket rejuving). Therefore, I really don't need rushing streams... my long-term conductivity runs just fine, but our strat is practically made for it. If we weren't stacking to tightly so often, I would opt to take rushing streams instead. (We have a love for the based blue circle god.)

On first knockback, I pop Ascendance and SWG just before I am thrown mid-air, allowing me to have a cast or two done by the time I hit the wall. Since the group is on my face by that point, it greatly helps keep them alive. We spread our group CDs between knockbacks (as any group should with any burst mechanic), I SLT the 2nd stack and I HT after the final knockback. By that time, I am doing at least 10% more healing than my group simply through the healing chunks of HT and the usual RT/chain/hw rotation. I also take borer drills head on, as they do nothing to me anymore, between 579 ilvl and the basic fact that absorbs are out. If you feel like you're going to die to it, just do a 180 and outrun it.

Thank you very much for all your help, Juggernaut is still alive unfortunately but we've had some very good pulls and I finally got the hang of it! Still struggling with borer drills every now and then, but I have noticed my strength comes out in phase 2.