Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Banshee, only found out about it recently, watched both seasons in a couple of days.

i can't believe there is an entire page of responses already and nobody's mentioned firefy or arrested devepment o.O that does not happen often.
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

10+ Year Old Account
    Hannibal
    The Following (my personal favorite right now)
    House of Lies
    Shameless
    Banshee
    Sleepy Hollow
    The Blacklist

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hellosaltygoodness View Post
    i can't believe there is an entire page of responses already and nobody's mentioned firefy or arrested devepment o.O that does not happen often.
    Well one of them has been cancelled and the other one is finished. We posted series that are all still running.

Quote Originally Posted by hellosaltygoodness View Post
    Sorry, seen both. Should add them to the first post. I found Arrested Development to be funny, but Firefly was one the best TV Series of all time.

Suits is pretty damn good
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

House of cards, entourage, sopranos, prison break. All great shows you should check out.

Then there is weeds. I just started watching it and it isn't bad so far, nothing great, but it passes the time. Apparently though it gets pretty bad later on, so this one is on you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Well one of them has been cancelled and the other one is finished. We posted series that are all still running.
    Oh.. are we doing that...

I just started watching Leverage. Its pretty good if your looking for a heist a week kinda show.

15+ Year Old Account
    fringe
    battlestar galactica
    jericho

Deleted
    All the above, but also: White Collar

Hannibal - has much in common with Dexter but has more depth and a less sympathetic killer. the investigators however are far more likeable than the incompetent Miami Metro from Dexter
    Life on Mars (UK) & sequel series Ashes to Ashes - simply an amazing show with intriguing characters, great episodes and an over-reaching story that spans the first episode of LoM to the finale of AtA

Naruto is the best!

Deleted
    Supernatural
    Stargate Sg1, Stargate Atlantis
    Spartacus

Deleted
    Lets throw some more sf:

Dr. Who - its best to try you either love it or hate it
    Stargate SG-1 - best sf series I ever watched

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naiomie View Post
    Buffy the vampire slayer!! Seriously it's the best thing ever!
    I am more than happy to second that. Such an entertaining series.

Watched all of The Office (American version) two months ago and that show has a lot of chuchkle-worthy moments. Definitely one you should consider watching, if you have not already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    MMO-C is the depressing retirement home of world of warcraft. This is where all the old and retired players come to die.

Two shows I recommend that weren't on the OP's list:

Firefly (on Netflix, maybe Amazon Prime)
    Derek (Netflix exclusive)

Deleted
    Go and watch Deadwood if you can find it somewhere, I was absolutely gutted when it finished.

http://www.hbo.com/deadwood#/

The Mentalist.

Quote Originally Posted by DCT1080 View Post
    Go and watch Deadwood if you can find it somewhere, I was absolutely gutted when it finished.

http://www.hbo.com/deadwood#/
    Oh man, haven't thought about that show in a while. That and John from Cincinnati were both awesome shows, though JfC is a bit wierd, but in a good way. Love the dialogue in both. And nobody can tear you down, cuss you out and make you feel miserable about yourself like, then you want to thank them for it like Ian McShane.

Quote Originally Posted by Niinjax View Post
    I am more than happy to second that. Such an entertaining series.
    Personally I think Angel was the better series than Buffy. But that could just be my bias against the high-school girl shenanigans. You can always just watch both, though. :P

Deleted
    Line of Duty