WC: Braves
    WC: D-Backs

Al East: Sox
    AL Central: Royals
    AL West: A's
    WC: Yankees
    WC: Tigers

World Series: Nationals over the A's in 6 games. Strasberg is MVP

I'm in bizarro world. Phillies score 9 runs in 5 innings, but give up 7 in 4? This is the team that supposedly has 2 aces and a putrid offense. Cliff Lee pls.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do not have time to do a full predictions right now, but I can comment on divisions I know well and my thoughts on your picks:

Al Central: seriously? The Royals? the tigers and white sox both have better teams, and probably the indians as well lol :P The royals would be a MASSIVE underdog division win.

Nationals int he world series? That team has had "potential" for the last four years, and has done nothing with it. I don't see them doing it this year.

*Edit* called the tigers the lions lol :P
    Last edited by Gumboy; 2014-04-01 at 04:58 AM.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did not predict a broken leg on an opening pitch, them Angels man...

almost fell for that one Draynay...

I saw Wilson Ramos wound up with a broken hand yesterday though, gotta suck getting injured on opening day, our opener's tonight, first of about 4 of them...
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I do not have time to do a full predictions right now, but I can comment on divisions I know well and my thoughts on your picks:

Al Central: seriously? The Royals? the tigers and white sox both have better teams, and probably the indians as well lol :P The royals would be a MASSIVE underdog division win.

Nationals int he world series? That team has had "potential" for the last four years, and has done nothing with it. I don't see them doing it this year.

*Edit* called the tigers the lions lol :P
    Seriously, the White Sox? What did they do in the offseason to make you think they can improve on their 99 loss, dead last season from a year ago? A season where they had Peavy/Rios for a half season at least. The Royals meanwhile were 10 games over 500 and in thick of the Wildcard race until the last few weeks of the season. The Sox will need some career years just to finish outside the bottom 3 of the entire league.

Ill go with:

AL East: Red Sox
    AL Central: Tigers
    AL West: Angels
    WC: Yankees
    WC: A's

NL East: Braves
    NL Central: Cards (*rolls eyes*)
    NL West: Dodgers
    WC: Reds
    WC: Brewers

WS: Battle for LA - Angels over Dodgers in 7

As you can see, I think the Angels finally stop underachieving this year and win 100+ games. Trout will win MVP and Pujols will have a bounce back year with 300 and 30.

10+ Year Old Account
    Angels don't have enough pitching to get through a post-season even if the rest of the division died to let them win it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    I haven't followed Baseball in awhile, so this may seem like a stupid question, but...Do the Astros have any chance of beating the Yankees tonight?
    they have a chance, but it's slim.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Angels don't have enough pitching to get through a post-season even if the rest of the division died to let them win it.
    They could use another starter for sure, perhaps Samardzija at the deadline, but I think Weaver/Wilson/Santiago are good enough to win a post season series if the offense clicks like I expect it to.

10+ Year Old Account
    2-0

18 runs

is it happening?

no

Well I was wrong, but the Yankees were awful in the first 2 innings & got punished for the mistakes being made and there were a LOT of them, little league coaches have nightmares about D like that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    2-0

18 runs

is it happening?

no
    just getting fat off Angels pitching

so far so bad, Kershaw gonna miss April, Brian Wilson just went on the DL, 3-1 sure, but Kershaw on the DL is as bad as it can get, hopefully this doesn't turn into a chronic thing like every Dodger injury *glares at Matt Kemp*

10+ Year Old Account
    Brian wilson going on the DL might be a positive for the dodgers, considering his performance against the Padres :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    almost fell for that one Draynay...

I saw Wilson Ramos wound up with a broken hand yesterday though, gotta suck getting injured on opening day, our opener's tonight, first of about 4 of them...

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/mlb/s...ery-broken-leg

wasn't an april fools, the angel's pitching coach broke his leg catching the ceremonial first pitch lol. Gruesome to watch, not even sure how he broke his leg doing that, just kind of turned slightly and..snapppppp.
    You're a towel.

Yeah I didn't see that til I caught baseball tonight this morning, it wasn't reported on any of the sites, it does look pretty grim though, can only guess he caught a cleet in the clay and that'll do it, OOOOUCH!

10+ Year Old Account
    It was Guerrero's scattershot arm biting them in the ass again.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I did not predict a broken leg on an opening pitch, them Angels man...
    i actually laughed when i heard them talking about it on MLB newtwork. That was until they said the guy catching had some type of bone disease. Dont think it was bone marrow cancer but they said it was inside the marrow and treatment probably made the bones weak.. Why was he even squatting to catch a pitch?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post

A lot of analysts picked the Royals. Im not talking the bads on ESPN. I mean the MLB network guys. Just watch the Royals are going to be this year's Pirates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I would pick the Twins over the Royals, and we suck.

The Royals are a loser team. I mean I'm not trying to be rude, but they have been losers for so many years I simply cannot comprehend them doing well :P

As an aside, I am so sick of hearing "Zomg the twins have such a great farm system, one of the best!" and then we suck year after year because we get rid of all our good players to be cheapskates, and then spend money on shit veterans

Also I hate our new stadium. A lot of people say they like it, but I loved the metrodome
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweep to start off the season, first sweep at the start since 95. I'll take it.

Oh Papelbon...

10+ Year Old Account
    Twins lose to the white sox in extra innings, to a balk and two wild pitches. THIS SEASON IS GETTING OFF TO A GREAT START! keep it up twins!

- - - Updated - - -

Also: "Before a crowd of just 10,625"...wow, that is a pretty damn low attendance number..I guess its a weeknight game.
    You're a towel.