Deleted

Question Soul Reaper as Unholy

Hello everyone !

I wanted to know if it's worth to cast Soul Reaper as Unholy sub-35%.
    I saw that it's a minor dps increase as 2H Frost so the question popped in my head.
    Thanks for the replies

Deleted
    its a good dps increase as unholy.

it can crit up to almost 2mil in unholy so yeah its alot of damage

Deleted
    Ok thanks for the reply
    I switched my frost spec to UH yesterday so I'm not too good at it^^

2 mill is pushing it a bit, unless you're talking mastery stacked and BIS gear.
    Though yes, Soul Reaper is awesome as Unholy. Good upgrade from SS for same rune cost

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    2 mill is pushing it a bit, unless you're talking mastery stacked and BIS gear.
    Though yes, Soul Reaper is awesome as Unholy. Good upgrade from SS for same rune cost
    with about 18000 mastery I would get 1.5-1.8m crits in a mix of some heroic but mostly normal gear. This was also when I switched to unholy for certain fights but only changed my weapon and not a bunch of gear from dw frost. So BIS mastery stacking may see 2m+

18000 on my own, so about 21000 raid buffed.
    Last edited by valliant13; 2014-03-31 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by valliant13 View Post
    with about 18000 mastery I would get 1.5-1.8m crits in a mix of some heroic but mostly normal gear. This was also when I switched to unholy for certain fights but only changed my weapon and not a bunch of gear from dw frost. So BIS mastery stacking may see 2m+

18000 on my own, so about 21000 raid buffed.
    Yeah running Unholy full time you go for wherever you are comfy with haste, then mastery/crit balanced. Unbuffed I have 12905 so buffed 15905 (not adding in Thok's bonus to the 3k). I mean I see pretty high crit upwards of 1.5m and such, but unless it's on Nazgrim or something gimmicky where we get more damage I won't see a 2 mill unless way too many stars align.

Quote Originally Posted by valliant13 View Post
    with about 18000 mastery I would get 1.5-1.8m crits
    yeah i think that's bs.
    my crits on malk are barely over 1mil.
    i don't see anything boosting it to double that.
    also you're sacrificing much more overall dps for those big numbers at the end

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    yeah i think that's bs.
    my crits on malk are barely over 1mil.
    i don't see anything boosting it to double that.
    also you're sacrificing much more overall dps for those big numbers at the end
    I know that, This was before I got a separate unholy set. It was literally in my dw frost gear and only happened with trinket procs. It's attainable which is what I was simply saying, in less than bis gear to hit that high when things align.

Sorry I didnt specify when exactly things would get that high normal non buffed crits would be 1-1.3m

did not play my dk for a year came back we have an execute HUzzah!.... i mean FOR ARCHERUS!!