Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivyr View Post
    Well you know, screen shots and game play videos would cost us a raid teir.
    I'm glad people are now using this as a joke instead of a viable argument.
    "you can't be serious!!" - yes actually I am.

They honestly believe the April's Fools prank counts as news? They should've posted the real model and beta announcement the day after...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

If blizzard give us information on a work in progress, something prone to change then players will whine a lot when it turns out to have been too early.
    Yet players constantly demand something they will only complain about in the end anyway.
    The community is downright stupid nowadays.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pozi View Post
    ...Strange.

At least to me, it's a little bit suspicious there is no news, no new gameplay videos, no new screenshots, not at all.

This, and the 7 months pre-order tell two possible things :

1- the expasion is around the corner (may, june release) or

2- the expasion really isnt ready till fall and this is gonna cost blizz a million subs at least.

what do you think?
    If you watched Blizzcon and took notice of their faces, they all seemed bored, lost, and unsure.

It seems like they are trying to get idea's off players and building game as they go, kinda be a cata fail I think.

Nothing amazing or thrilling, and I think they are kinda fucked and done for now.
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    It's different when they themselves said they will be at PAX. Last time when they said they will be at an event (Gamescom) they revealed Reaper of Souls and even earlier last year they revealed Hearthstone.
    It doesnt matter, they go to almost every game related convention even when they dont have anything major to announce

Quote Originally Posted by Prothall View Post
    Maybe because half of every thread now is nothing but "this cost us a whole raid tier herp derp!!!!!" posts. It's a lame, tired, stupid joke.

Come up with some new material already.
    It took an arrow to the knee. How long before this "this cost us a whole raid tier" becomes an internet meme.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not buying it anyway but I laugh when I remember wod still isn't in beta. It's beyond pathetic. I also feel sorry for the people who paid an extra 10 bucks for the "free" character boost who didn't even want it in the first place.

While I will not say: i quit wow, I'm really really angry at blizzard: they already launched the pre-sale; but they don't give us any new informations. I am not interrested in this thing called PAX or other stupid game conventions; if blizzard would release some news I would (maybe) be hyped again, whenever they say it at PAX or NAX or LAX.

Sadly releasing infos then brings good PR, so I'm afraid until PAX there will be another week without news. (or there might be some Artcraft-Article beside this april-fool-article; but I am not interrested in this boring Artcraft)

...Strange.

At least to me, it's a little bit suspicious there is no news, no new gameplay videos, no new screenshots, not at all.

2- the expasion really isnt ready till fall and this is gonna cost blizz a million subs at least.

what do you think?
    They already said the release would be fall (no later than 12/20/2014) so summer is out. I just think that something bad has happened with the expansion development and they sure aren't going to tell us. I'd say the release date will be much closer to 12/20 than we think.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    They've already stated that the "massive" info dump was going to be broken up and released in bits so they don't give players just a huge list of stuff to digest.
    LOL. Well thank god. But seriously, I guess I'm just missing those teeny tiny bits. Silly me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    We are getting the Female Draenei reveal this week.
    You do know that giving us updates on character revamps doesn't actuallly tell us anything about WoD?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think we'll see any meaningful zone updates for another month or so. I am seriously hoping that the old-style 2D facades won't be present when they finally arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    I don't think we'll see any meaningful zone updates for another month or so. I am seriously hoping that the old-style 2D facades won't be present when they finally arrive.
    If there's no flying, you will see the return of the facades.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellan View Post
    I honestly have no idea what will happen in that regard. They obviously want us in the dark as much as possible. But I still have my fingers crossed just in case.

Once the facades return, that will be an undeniable cue that their interest in development is diminishing. I can't think of a worse sign.
    Last edited by Callace; 2014-04-03 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stellan View Post
    Since they have to design the world with the very real possibility of allowing flying the patch after, doubtful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Since they have to design the world with the very real possibility of allowing flying the patch after, doubtful.
    Your're right that it really is unlikely, but the possibility itself is bad enough.

I really was expecting the Beta to start January and now it's April and not even a Beta release hint... this is not good.
    If the Beta test is very short (<= 4 months) the expansion could be unstable/buggy at release.
    If the Beta test is normal (5-6 months) the expansion will be so late that many players will quit the game before WoD is out.

I really don't see a good outcome right now.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Prothall View Post
    Maybe because half of every thread now is nothing but "this cost us a whole raid tier herp derp!!!!!" posts. It's a lame, tired, stupid joke.

Come up with some new material already.

It may not be that funny any more, but you can't at all say that Blizzard isn't inviting those kinds of remarks when it's basically become their go-to excuse whenever people ask questions about content that was planned and removed, or the addition of smaller things they might like.

Blizzard employees made it a meme by predictably relying on that one excuse for the majority of replies they give to people concerning those topics. If they were so bothered, they'd explain it in other ways. But no. They choose to keep using that one excuse time and time again.

Deleted
    I ultimately think that Blizzard are working very hard on this expansion, I also believe that this will be one of the best if not the best expansion lore wise, and maybe even gameplay wise. I am very excited for WoD and can't wait for the beta.

I'm just waiting for PAX next weekend. Expecting something by the end of that to indicate a beta.

I think the big hole for a lot of us is beta should have started by now.

...Strange.

what do you think?
    Pax East is in a week. Expect a flood of information then. I fully expect a beta announcement as well.