Thread: Banks = fraud

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Authary View Post
    I'm so happy to finally learn that greeks aren't lazy. The last 5 times I had to pay an albanian to rectify some greek's awful work in my house almost made me thought they were all like that. Now I know I'm just unlucky !

On topic : So what ? Banks are businesses. YOU are giving them your money. Keep it under your mattress, nothing's stopping you. If everybody does the same, banks will collapse, the Economy will stabilize and everything will be Just and Right.
    Good you realised you are unlucky. There must be sensible reasons that in the nineties there were 10 Greek students that graduated from my course in UK and zero Albanians. Greeks or Albanians being lazy is not one reason.

On topic, really? Are your savings a banker's gambling toy to as if it is going to rain in Egypt? Really? And if they are businesses, why rely on state funding and not collapse like any other ordinary business?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak
    Are your savings a banker's gambling toy to as if it is going to rain in Egypt? Really? And if they are businesses, why rely on state funding and not collapse like any other ordinary business?
    According to those who support such thing, it is because letting them collapse would be worse for the economy. I, personally, agree that they should collapse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Till we allow the banks to create money out of nothing...not even a colapse would help.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by star-nosed-mole-man View Post
    Nice to see an article based on facts and a good understanding of the financial system, oh wait...
    On a serious note though the problems in greece have very little to do with them bailing out there banks, its mainly due to them running massive deficits for years thats helping to cause there issues now, if anything the banks actualy helped greece to lie about its deficits, and when it came to light that the deficts where far higher than reported it caused a crisis. and if your talking about the 2008 reccession, in Greece it was mainly the sharp decline in the shipping and tourism industry's that contributed to the financial crises in Greece.
    False assertions aplenty here.